Gunthak Ribbons to finish Tailoring

Crystalinne

For sake of your bank account, I would recommend you at least try a few stacks of combines of the Wu's armor. The Kiola sub-combines are almost as bad as CE combines:

Wu's Fighting Cap - Silk Swatch, 4 Heady Kiola's, Cap Pattern, Vial of Viscous Mana - trivs at 142

Wu's Fighting Sleeves - 2 Silk Swatches. 4 Heady Kiola's, Sleeve Pattern, Vial of Viscous Mana - trivs at 151

and, if you can handle it

Wu's Fighting Tunic - 3 Silk Swatches, 4 Heady Kiola's, Tunic Pattern, Vial of Viscous Mana - Trivs at 158

These put you in a better position to do the LoY ribbons.

Just a thought.

Yeah, I made wu's until the tunic at 158, then went to the dyes to raise my skill to 170. The dyes still broke my bank, but much better just raising them 22 points than 170 points. I used the platinum ribbons the whole time and foraged only a few of the dyes. I was able to either get the dyes from other guildmates or find them cheap in bazaar. Sometimes you have to wait for a good deal, but they do arise every now and then.

Keep in mind that the ribbons are no drop (the ones you buy from the NPC), so keeping an alt there and putting them in the shared back account so you don't have to run all the way there doesn't work :(

Foragers, if you happen to forage dyes and are feeling like making a poor tradeskiller's day, then these would be a great present :)

Archived