Greetings

SoCxWarChief

Greetings indeed......

I am Gorthak, WarChief of the Splintered Orcs Clan. I was checking WarCraft Wars and noticed at the bottom of the Clan list you have submited yourselves. Always good to see more Horde Clans on the rise of the World.

My AIM is GenJP777 if the leader of this Clan, not sure who he may be, would be interested in a chat. One thing that came to mind is both Clans tags...SoC...but I doubt that will be a problem. But there are some things I will wish to discuss concerning WoW and what role your SoC will take in it.

Long Live the Orcish Race!

Ug! Me am Uglutz! Me da vuduboss ob da clan. Grulg da warboss. Lat wunt ta blah wit uz? Me nub gruk wut "aim" be.

Butz, me find dis ting oomies call "ICQ". Lat uze 75691389 fur me, agh 6063294 fur Grulk. Uki? Me blah tu Grulg dat lat wunt ta blah wit him tu.

HOOWAH! Me hapie tu blah wit nuder Orc Clan!

Hmmm, so you are the Shaman of the Clan. I'm sure you can understand me seeing as how there have been many other high rakning Orcs in the past who have displayed a sence of diplomacy in their toungue, Gul'dan being one of the more fluent.

I also believe you to be good with spells. So I wonder if you know how to contact me in another means. Whisper what you must to me into the Twisting Nether, a message directed to me only through only by casting a spell that would fine me. The main part of that incantation is genjp777@aol.com. I hope that helps.

Yub, Uglutz blah luts. Imz blah ull da tyme. Nebur duz id end!! Imz pijun ib uglutz@pgoh.org agh me grulg@pgoh.org. Me hab tu sleeb... meybi me kan blah tu latz tumorrow... >;]

Edit: Me ulmust furgot dat me ib Warboss.

Edit2: Me jus blah'n dat me ib Warboss su lat gruk dat me ib dat. Me nub meen dat me nub remembur dat me ib da Warboss. Me hab tu sleeb... ull kunfused.

Edited by Grulg

• 2 weeks later...