Doom Template Help

Bishop (B)

I want to run the Doom Guantlet. But I am not sure what I need my Charater to look like. I am currently working the following skills:

Parry - 104.5

Swords - 97.8

Anat - 90.0

Tact - 94.9

Resist - 74.8

Focus - 95.8

Chiv - 88.4

Do I need to change any of these.

Also, what is a good all around armor resist to have when fighting in the guantlet.

Thank you

B

WOW I just saw your post and it looks nice. Your parry is good just take some decent DCI jewelery. As far as your skills in swords I would say the minimum should be GM. I used to take Malkavian all the time. But he uses archery, you would need one more warrior with you for cross healing. Im not trying to say anythign butttttt if you have 4 or 5 people with one archer you can rule that dungeon. Three people block one shoots. So in reality if you are trying to make a Doom guy arhcerers rule that place. If you need some training I know a few spots that are awesome. Great gains and fast. Let me know if you want to train your guy to GM or if you want to raise archery. Arrows are easy to get a few Jukas and wala hundreds of arrows to go around. Let me know if you need any help I should be able to get back on since the Pistol Range is done. I just need to train or find out how the new Gunny is going ot work out.

Tass :angry: