Update about the game and guild FAQ.

Balandar

When will the beta start?

The beta is expected to begin in Q4 (October, November, December), and it will be done in stages. That is all the information we have at this time; please watch the World of Warcraft site for any news regarding the beta.

What will T.H.E. play or be in WoW?

Orcs! Yes, that is correct, we will be playing Orcs. We have not decided if we will allow other races into the clan, but if we do, they may be slaves.

Update: We are going to allow Taurens and Trolls, limited amount of each. Uglutz talked me into it >:] The reason, classes are limited in WoW by race.

Will we have to roleplay?

Yes! You will need to learn to speak orcish and to act like an orc (or tauren or troll). Have an orcish, tauren, or troll name (so start thinking up one now). Note that Taruen and Trolls will need to speak orc as well. We do not want the "Hey Mon" speech in the guild. Speak the common tongue of the horde!

What will our guild name be?

Skullcrusher Orc Clan

Where can I find out more information about SOC?

We had a temp website set up for our orcs in UO, we will be taking a lot of this for use in SOC.

Update: Click on the World of Warcraft link at the top of this page.

But I want to be a paladin!!

Skah! Lat pushdug oomie! Whi lat bi nub bubhosh! Playing evil characters can be a lot of fun, I had the most fun in UO playing Orcs than any other race. It makes a huge difference when the game gets boring. Playing some honor bound virtuous fool can be fun, but if that is all you have ever done, try something new!

When will our website be up?

Update: Up now!

What about that I am playing now?

The first month of WoW will be free (I am assuming here since every MMORPG has had the first month free), so you can play it for a month and see if you like it. A lot of us have spent countless hours in other games. I still have my UO accounts even though I do not play that often (if ever). I can't give those accounts up just yet. I am also in SWG a lot and have spent many many hours in that game. But I have also done the same in DAoC, SB, EQ. All of which I have left. I hope WoW or another game will come out that will surpass all others and I can spend the next 5 years playing it, like UO in the old days. So it's up to you, but try it out for a month as most of us will. Who knows, maybe none of us will enjoy it.

Who will be our guild leader?

Grulg (Balandar) and Uglutz (Martok) are the leaders of the Clan. Grulg is the Warboss and Uglutz is the Vuduboss.

Will we have to roleplay in guild chat or other chats?

Nope. This will be used for general chat and not for roleplaying. You can ask questions about roleplaying, how to say an orcish word, etc.

What makes this game different from the others?

"A dedicated live team will create a constant stream of new adventures to undertake, lands to explore, and monsters to vanquish. This content ensures that the game will never be the same from month to month, and will continue to offer new challenges and adventures for years to come. "

What classes can I play?

All for Orcs: Rogue, Hunter, Warlock, Warrior, Shaman. Click here for more information. And all troll/tauren classes.

What city will we start out in?

Cities are limited by race, so we will start out in the only orc city available. Orgrimmar.

"Named in honor of the legendary Orgrim Doomhammer, Orgrimmar was founded to be the capital city of the Orcs' new homeland. Built within a huge, winding canyon in the harsh land of Durotar, Orgrimmar stands as one of the mightiest Warrior cities in the world. Behind Orgrimmar's immense walls, elderly Shamans patiently share their knowledge with the Horde's newest generation of leaders, while Warriors spar in the gladiatorial arena, honing their skills in preparation for the trials that await them in this dangerous land. "

Edited by Balandar

Yep, Bal (with his great history of the Orcs) will lead the expansion into WoW.

Hopefully we will have other friends of ours enter WoW with The Honor Empire.

I will also try this game out!

Brush up on your Orc!! We will be an EXTREME roleplay guild.

Those of you from UO remember the trips to the Shadowclan Fort will know how much fun it was!!!

• 1 month later...

Depends on what you mean.

We are going to be a strongly structed and roleplay heavy guild. You are always free to roleplay any way you wish, though not all storylines/activities fit within our theme. Many people will be able to add to the theme in a constructive way, furthering all of our experiences. Others will not be able to add to the theme, annoy other members, or cause issues with the clan's reputation among the server; to this group of people we wish them well, but can not have them in the clan.

Hope that answered your question.