What we as leaders shold expect from each other

Synthania

When leaders realize or recognize and feel the pride of what they have built or are building is a reflection of themselves actually.

Once Leaders realize their commitment and steadfast solid support of the guild (REGARDLESS of personal reward) gains them immortality, respect and a place in the EQ Historical Lore.......then they become the guild anchor, root or base.......from that others will gravitate and stick.

Those that do not stick .....were sadly not forged from the same core understandings and would never have stuck no matter what you would have done.

Loyalty is a trait that can be taught but cannot be learned...it must be in some form already within the person....a Leaders objective is to unlock and activate that loyalty.....then and only then is there a chance that you can discover if the player is forged from the same core understandings.

Leaders must be Loyal to the many.....not to themselves....the many is the guild.

If a Leader is not this......then he is not a true leader and does not have the guild at the core of everything he/she does....it is not a rewarding job in terms of material.....it is in terms of everything else.

This is why no one leader can be a leader of multiple game engines effectively........hard part is finding the one that is committed and dedicated for the long haul.....one that embodies the guild/charter/game engine as if it was part of them.....for in time it will be if he/she does their job correctly.

The preceeding was taken from Borg on the general communities forums.....Aug 2002 Copyright yada yada yada

I stole this from the leaders board in the general forums Lolanya had asked for help in keeping SLoT together this was a reply.... I want Mystic Legions to be Great I want Mystic Legions to be Known throught The innoruuk Server not necessarily as an Uber Guild Many of you could be in an Uber guild if you wanted your here you dont want that right now. What you need to ask yourself is are YOU dedicated? Are you in it for the long haul? I am. This is My home this is my family and It will be great because I will make it great through my actions in the world of Norrath through my actions to my Guildmates through my actions to the world that can see my guild tag...Not because of the armor I wear not because of the Flags I have but because we as a Guild as a Team as a Family Work together Play together Succeed Together. This guild is already more succesful than anything I have known I understand that we are still old world but that is ok =) We will fail we will fall but as long as we are Committed to each other and this guild, we will NOT die...

Ok Im going to bed now see ya soon

Synthania

Guild Master

Bravo!! :p Word to the wise their are more then one leader to this Guild. I am light hearted, and if I am not busy, I help out others from our guild. the officers in our guild can be approach with no problems. I hope. use us please. but dont abuse us. this is what i believe in. I hope the rest of my fellow officers feel the same.

I might not be able to cast KEI or blast my opponants to feather and ash, hell i might not be the best healer in the entire game, but i do have one thing that others dont have and that guts.

you can find some of my guts in east commons. some in the plane of fear. I think i lost a whole hand in the behind crack of a hill giant of rathe mountains but that a whole other story. LOL

but seriously, we are here for the guild. OK thats it for my peep talk. NOW YOU OWE ME 10 PUSH-UP.

MOVE IT, MOVE IT, MOVE IT!!!

Archived