Good Morning

Malkavian

Well I now look at this sight everyday and there are a few people that I see so I figured Id start by sayign GOOODD MMOORRNNIIGGGGG. I will be going on a hunt at 4 or maybe 5 today. T Hunt that is. So if anyone wants to come and join me then or just say hi you are welcome to join.

But for now lets see how many people we can get to say Good Morning to all and tell us their favorite coffe brand.

Mine is Hazelnut with sugar and cream. With a banana nut miffin. Hell yeah

RayRay

Good Morning. People dont see me alot but you better believe that working for domino's and closing one store at 3am then opening another at 10 am i know all about coffee and my favorite is rasberry mocha with a blueberry muffin.

ohhh nice we just finished 4 pots of coffe between 5 of us. The wonder Marines are always motivated lol its the caffene I tell ya. Man we are wired maybe because its friday. Woot wooot some brought Banana nut bread this morning. That didnt last longer then 5 minutes hehehehe. That reminds me its lunch time baby. :D;) and after lunch siesta time ;)

RayRay

LOL hey now I have taste too ;) and yes MD does count that is our back up plan for when its too hot. Man they are keeping me here too long I just found out I am loosing my GySgt (E-7) to go to a Victor Unit meaning he is agoing to a unit to go to the war. He was there in the last desert storm so hes all smiles. I guess he knows something I dont. I am in the Infanry in case you all wonder. The guys that go room to room street to stree thats me. ;) Well Im going to go bug some one about letting me get out of here. I have ten maps ready to go in case anyone wants to join me. This wont happen till about 5:00 PM so get ready cause here we come.

RayRay