T Hunt today

Malkavian

I will be doing around 10 level 5 Treasure Maps. If you are interested please let me know here. Or icq works too. If you are wondering what comes out of each dig, well only the best badies come out.

Blood ellies :(

Poison Ellies :vader:

Deamons :devil:

Lich Lords :0

Elder Gaysers :silly:

Ogre Lords ???

I think that about does it, but the loot is more then acceptable. You can expect from a +40 damage weapons, LRC items and armor with high resist. If you are looking for shields with defence chance and hit chance well then they are here too. Jewelry with great mods. If anyone wants to come let me know we will split the loot at the end. All of these maps are in Tramuel. I will have Tass the bard there and on my other puter I will have Grandmater (gm T hunter) yes thats his name lol *leave it to the wife to name her charactors* So if you are interested let me know. Look forward to hunting with some of you. I will send an ICQ when I get home. I will start at around 4:30 E time. But if you cant show till later icq me I will send gate to Guild House

RayRay

OOOHHH RRRAAA!!!

Marines Motivational Yell!!! :)

Thank you Tasselhoff...i really honestly appreciate you trying to get the guild together on a weekday..i try as much as possible on the weekends...but the week me working nights....its very hard...Thanks again

My pleasure :sword: I usually go hunt everyday so when ever some one sees me just ask if you want to go hunt. BUT I usually hunt 4 things in case you want to know

1 Balrons

2 Bloods

3 Ancient Wyrms/Shadow/Norm Drags

4 Terathans in Fel.

So if you are ever interested in this or if you give me a ring wanting to raise skills Im game. I am always happy to help others. Oh and I forgot I try to do atleast one chest a day. I didnt know you all liked doing these wich is good cause company is always welcome on these hunts. If anyone sees my icq on send message I wont be bothered. And as far as loot goes I have been hunting for some time for a gorget or a helmet. So the rest is yours.

RayRay

OOOHHH RRRAAA!!!

Marines Motivational YEll!!!