HIGHLY upset with new patch

Martok

Here are my grievances:

1- I now have a dead medical droid. Good by Aetna, I shall miss you!

2- I am uber gimp. I was owned bad by a shaupaunt. I can normally take those no problem. (After it incapacitated me it killed poor helpless Aetna)

3- I spent an hour gaining medical experience in the catina. I lost connection, logged back in 30 seconds later and I REVERTED over an hour to be back inside the PA Hall, all that experience was gone.

4- They changed the fonts. I do not care for them.

5- Combat professions overall took a huge nerf.

6- We are no longer qualified to go hunting on Lok. Perhaps more gnorts?

7- House item limit (currently being fixed)

They really should roll the patch out to ONE server other than the Test Center before rolling out to all others. Pick a different server every patch to be the test subject. Would have less screaming customers that way. I hope they can fix all the things that this patch made go wrong.

LOL, two seperate rollbacks. Pretty bad. ;)

No major problems here, my main complaint is that, with my brightness turned up enough to see scenery, my radar is blindingly bright, and practically useless (I can still see reds, if I squint and look at it, but it's bugging me).

I like the fact that now, with admin access, I can now access Sesh's input and output hoppers for his factory. This means I don't have to drag him out there to make a master artisan piece for him, like I used to.

Jagleh

Currently my only bummers are.........

1) My pets that I TAMED are no longer usable since the system now says they are too uber for me to control.

2) ALL the time I pick 2 missions......only 1 works.....other one I must delete

3) Missions now dont pay well....may have to reduce my harvesters since I will not be able to keep em running on missions that pay only 1k per mission (added to the fact I can only do 1 at a time)

Combine 2 and 3 and It now takes me 5 times the TIME to collect the credits I used to

I will roll with all the other issues with combat.........seems us melee guys didnt take as great a change vs animals as you blaster boys.....no animal is different for me yet.

Well for me my skills weren't developed to the extent that some of yours were so I haven't seen (felt) the ramifications of the adjustments as I didn't know what they were beforehand, so I guess that's a positive in the sense that I'll be learning how to use my skills under the new system without the previous habits of what worked and what didn't.

I would be happy to make you a new medical droid. You probably needed a new one anyway since the medical module level actually makes a difference now.

According to the patch notes, surgical droids actually work now as well.

Archived