Leaving UO PGoH

Lorraina

Last night I resigned from the guild because I couldn't be ressed by another player. I have decided for now to to keep the resignation in UO as there is no one to play with and several other guilds have been asking me to join them.

I have however made a character on Gwaina in Midgard and if I can get this character going I will give you a holler to add me there.

Thanks for the fun. It was great just too short :rolleyes:

Well whenever your on gawaine midgard give me a shot and I will see if I can help you in anyway. My character's names I usually play are is Typhoon - Ionite - Hard. Even though im not in valhalla vanguard anymore I would still love to see what I can do.

Thanks, I've made a level 6 skald named Lorraina. (not exactly a good name for the realm, I didn't think of that at the time).

I've used the /who Vahalla Vanguard and usually see at least 7 people on but I don't know any of the names and they levels are way over my head *laughs*

I'm just doing my quests and learning this realm a bit. I only have one day a week to give it. Real life is very hectic.

I am usually on alot.  My character there is Rahsa, a lv 25 runemaster right now.  I can assist you in adding you to the guild.  I also have lower level characters so I would be willing to play with you to get  you accustom to the style of play and to show you how to get around.

My other characters is Fing, he is a lv 10 shaman right now.

Fing

• 2 weeks later...

Come to EQ.  It really is fun especially if you enjoy questing.  Sure the initial leveling can be a bore but once you are up and running things begin to take on life.

I play Belserrie and Sylvana on Innoruuk if you ever decide to pop in just do /tell Belserrie or Sylvana hello its Lorr

Ill be sure to answer and Power Level ya!!!

Now you know I won't play EQ. I have since the beginning thought that game was degrading to women. I prefer Camelot where I can actually wear clothes and look normal.

What child draws their females anyway? hehe

I love the women in Camelot. They look real. And to be honest this level up stuff annoys me to death. I much prefer UO where I can just go play. My highest character in Camelot is 23 cleric in Albion. I like playing her but get very bored.

I'm suppose to beta for Earth and Beyond but the CD hasn't come yet :(

Not sure a space game is my thing.

As it is I"m thinking of going to work full time at night and won't be playing anything if that happens. Life is so fun!!!!!

I too am waiting my beta CD for Earth and Beyond!  Cool when you get yours let me know perhaps we can meet up and explore the bugs together!

Oh and the women in EQ look very real as well.....really busty that is  :(

Maybe ill log into UO this week I hear there are a lot of changes.  Maybe enough to get me interested in playing again