Mystic Legions

novawop

:cry: Ok just talk to dyllanii and asked if i could bring the disbanding SLOT to another guild. Mystic Legion was my old guild. It never died Just Never grow either. I'm Looking for Good officiers and a good leader will need to knwo who would like to make the guild live again.

My new Email Address is novawop@yahoo.com

I will check this box on a daily basics and we can set up a place to build this guild again.

I still have a web site too.

http://cu.imt.net/~nova/

check it out and e-mail the new mail address please.

(I get to much junk mail on the other ones)

I am interested Nova.....

I am presently running with Order of the Sacred Sun and some of our membership had been in this guild prior to the "trouble".

They are checking me out, I them.

Given a chance to run with the friends I already have I am indeed intersted.

Bucephalus

Ok, since june 6th is the End of an era for Slot. Lets make that day a beginning for Mystic Legions

We Will Meet At the spirals In Greater Faydar On June 6th AT Around 7pm MDT and work out plans how we will build a new guild.

we can give it a shot.

e-mail me at novawop@yahoo.com please

Subject: Mystic legions

Thanks for listening

O.K Then lets do this :smash: Novawop has proposed an end of the old and a beginning of something Grand.. Let us make Mystic Legions a Guild to be Honored and revered.. Let us make it a name sung throughout the lands of Norrath as a Guild of Respect and Honor that upholds its members and ideals and serves the good of the realms.. I have alot of Ideas that are bursting in my head to be let out... Lets all meet in Gfay let us begin a reign of Fame and strength that will be the envy of all the "Big" guilds... we can do this and we will prevail... Let this horrible setback be the start of a new vision a new journey that we can take together...I am hoping to work with Nova on this and any other that wants to join us... I beseach you please come and join the vision we have...

Synthania

The Wandering Wizard

I vote Synth as Guild Relations Manager! :laugh:

You said it all man, I can't wait til we get this new guild running. I won't be playing a bit as I'm working on my char on eqoa and I need to get caught up on there. Looking forward to getting back and up and running. Cya all later!

• 2 weeks later...

Ok if All goes well i should be there to. I better my Rogue is leader of Mystic legions

Ive had cable problems at my house. My neighbor tilled up her yard and brokem my cable line in the process. yuck.

lets hope the cable company is done, if not its back to the dial up. other then that meet at spiral in greater faydar 7pm MDT which should be 9pm est.

later gang. be safe.

OK Eldoran deleted SLoT as of Saturday June 7th.. Here is an update We will form Mystic Legions. Novawop is going to allow me to be leader and this will be a family type guild ALL alts will be welcome for members but we Will have an application to fill out for new recruits. and a list of rules to follow. Please follow them..... Raids Will Not be Mandatory but please help out your fellow guildies as much as possible.. This will all be in the rules... I will have a list of officers formed and so far they will be as Follows Myself Rebma Rumblebore Novawop and Lolanya (if she is still interested. Also Delthin and Arialla (if they are interested) We will be majorly recruiting for a few weeks (if not longer) to build our ranks but please emphasize the Family atmosphere.....This is Novawops guild but I am leader.. This may change in the future if he ever gets to the point in life where he has more time to play but as he doesnt he has asked me to take it for him. I am very excited about this and hope we can all see the future for this guild... Let us keep it fun and lets emphasize the Role Playing Atmosphere. I really enjoy that and its what Mystic Legions was based on lets keep it that way... Anyway all comments suggestions and everything should be sent to me or Novawop at our emails mine being synthaniasylverleaf@yahoo.com and Nova's being Novawop@yahoo.com either one will be happy to reply and we will go from there.

Sincerely

The Wandering Wizard

Archived