In-guild sparring contest

OK, due to Comcast being a piece of S ISP, i was unable to make the last PvP tiurney a success, so lets try again. First off, Id like to gather some information as to when everyone wuold be more willing to attend.

The way Id like to hold this event is a team vs. team all out war. Meaning we will find a nice neutral area, hopefully not crowded at all, in which both teams will be told the start time and commence warring. There will be sidelines we will mark as to not allow a free roaming of Sosaria. If you exit the play field, you are out, completely. There will also be a SAFE spot for both teams where the dead can go to wait for their 20 minues to elapse.

ABSOLUTELY, no waiting in front of the SAFE spots, thats pretty close to a rez kill if you ask me.

First team to kill ALL the other teams members without having them come into play again after thie 20 minutes wins.

For example, Team 1 kills 2 of the four members of team 2. Finally team 1 exterminated the remaining 2 members but just before that a member of team 2's time limit is up and he is allowed to reenter play. That is not a win, all 4 members must be dead and not able to enter play again, that is a win.

Gimme info on when interested members will be able to participate, and I will arrange the rest. This will be honorable, and also give some the knowledge of the Old World without actually experiencing it the way I do, hehe.

Sounds Very good. I presume this will be a no hold barred (all weps allowed, no reg or pot limit) competition. Friday night is my far and away the best night for me, as its my only "high traffic" night I have off. Either way, assuming Im not working, PHEAR ME!!! *chuckles*

What about the entire village of Novus Sanctum?

That is a fine neutral vast area, with little interference.

The "battle area" can stretch from the nothern border all the way to the western dessert edge.

Perhaps you can even use the houses?

There is a great pass in t2a...no trees..no houses...no spawn...therefore the lagg is null...this will help those of us on 56k....its just a big open field between mountains...one way in..one way out...you can put a watcher at the exit so noone leaves the fight area...and i hope there is a no pot..regs..weapons...limit *smiles*

We tried this once before and it was great fun. We used Marble Island as a battlfield. Lucky for me I happened to live there at the time (I didn't pick the spot :smash:) Using houses was an interesting strategy, because you could use the 99% hiding feature (seems to no longer work with AOS)

IM very intrigued. I like the Novitus Sanctum area. Prom, Logan, if you guys have time tomorrow Id like for you to show me the others areas mentioned. I cant recall seeing them ever. Then we can all decide on the first battlefield. Heck if this goes off well we can try them all!!

Id like to keep this as Fellucca as possible so no reg/pots limit. Im trying to figure out how to get tamers involved without killing us all. Maybe a tamed monster limit. Like below a certain level.

Does Friday sound like a good time for everyone?? If so tell me what time best suits everyone. I prefer late evening due to the fact I have kids, but if thats not a possibility to get the best turn out, I can definitely sweet talk my wife into handling the kids for an hour or so.

But so far Im leaning towards Novitas Sanctum strictly for the reason most of us are familiar with the area and its big enough to roam a little bit.

As for weapons, not sure about that, obviously there are some weaps that can kill in a hit or two, but like I said before, as Fellucca as possible.

Edited by LukkanMortain

Felluca as possible means you would tote potions, less regs however, and with the new rules about insurance you can tote weapons of mass destruction to fel :lostit: . Oh the pass im speaking of you all probably know...it where the evil mage tower used to appear.

Edited by Lord Logan