Application for Sacred Legion of Tunare

Nurlaten

This application must be filled out if you are interested in joining slot. Once you have filled it out expect some tells from the officers and invites to raids and groups so we can get to know you. Please join our chat channel /slotfriends and say hello.

Please create a topic in our EQ Application Forum with your character name as the title and class/level as the sub-topic and answer the questions below, by copying and pasting this thread and filling in the blanks.

Character Name:

Class:

Race:

Level:

AA:

Alts that you would like in slot; name, class, race, lvl, aa

How did you hear about SLoT? and what is the main reason you wish to join?

Former guilds:

General number of hours played per week:

Tradeskills above 100:

Unbuffed Resists (with best resist gear on)

Or preferably link your magelo profile

Velious Factions (we are on dwarf/dragon faction)

Coldain:

Cov:

Expansions that you have (kunark, velious, luclin, pop, loy):

Do you have any keys: Seb, HS, etc

Do you have any Pop flags?

What is the status of your epic?

Do you have an Enduring breath item?

What’s your alcohol tolerance skill (after meeting some of our members you might take up drinking)?

If you were trapped in a vat of Jello, which flavor would it be and why? (There is no wrong answer)

What’s better for punting, dwarfs, gnomes or halflings and why?

Why will your race come to rule norrath? If you think you picked wrong, which race will reign supreme and why?

E-mail address (this is optional; it just gives us a way to contact you if we miss you in game or have another question)

Thank you for taking the time to fill this out, it will be reviewed by the officers and we will talk to you in the near future. App to decision general takes a couple weeks depending on if we are able to contact you.

If you are looking to contact one of us, please look for; synthania, nadannu or nurlaten as they are the recruiting officers.

Character Name: Fristo Turbonium

Class: MONK

Race: Iksar

Level:46

AA:0

Alts that you would like in slot; name, class, race, lvl, aa

None

How did you hear about SLoT? and what is the main reason you wish to join?

My good friend krislor and my roomate diggen is in they guild. You guys seem to be pretty organized and do a lot of fun stuff.

General number of hours played per week: 2 1/2 per day, sometimes longer on weekends.

Tradeskills above 100: im a damage dealer, lol, i dont have any over 0

Unbuffed Resists (with best resist gear on)

Or preferably link your magelo profile

Velious Factions (we are on dwarf/dragon faction) I have no faction

Coldain: I have no faction

Cov: I have no faction

Expansions that you have (kunark, velious, luclin, pop, loy):

Everything but LOY

Do you have any keys: Seb, HS, etc 1/2 the SEB key.

Do you have any Pop flags? What the heck is a pop flag

What is the status of your epic? no status

Do you have an Enduring breath item? no

What’s your alcohol tolerance skill (after meeting some of our members you might take up drinking)? In RL pretty good, but my character doesnt dring, as a good practicing monk should.

If you were trapped in a vat of Jello, which flavor would it be and why? (There is no wrong answer) Agin this goes back to being a good monk, i wouldnt get trapped in a vat of jello. but in the unlikely event that i did, it would probably be green jello. I think green jello would be more fun to swim in then any other color of jello.

What’s better for punting, dwarfs, gnomes or halflings and why? I would punt alll three, I dont like to discremanate so i would punt them all equally.

Why will your race come to rule norrath? If you think you picked wrong, which race will reign supreme and why?

I would say the IKSAR because we swim faster, regen, and the monk is a bonus, he kick butt.

E-mail address (this is optional; it just gives us a way to contact you if we miss you in game or have another question)

windsprints123@aol.com

Thank you for taking the time to fill this out, it will be reviewed by the officers and we will talk to you in the near future. App to decision general takes a couple weeks depending on if we are able to contact you.

If you are looking to contact one of us, please look for; synthania, nadannu or nurlaten as they are the recruiting officers.

This post has been edited by Nurlaten on May 15 2003, 07:55 AM

--------------------

Nurlaten

Fabbin

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he did not exist." - From The Usual Suspects

Archived