Wish List

Imnot

Greetings,

As some of you may already know, I am now starting a type of program that is used to help everyone in the Descendants of Ardan. It is called, quite simply, a Wish List. I have a few requests that I hope you will abide by, but other than that, I will get you what you want. I may not get it right away. It may take me a week or two, mayhaps more, to get what you want. I will welcome any help people wish to give me in this Wish List, but I will not accept any help in getting items for yourself. This is a present to you, not something you should work for. Just so people know this before hand, I am doing this because I enjoy helping people. Not for any sinister reason, I promise you.

Please do not post your Wish List here, it will be hard for me to keep track of what you want. To have your Wish List given to me, send me an email to Baliam@aol.com, and title the email Wish List. If it isn't title that, it will most likely be deleted because I have too much junk mail in that account.

Now the not-so-fun part. The limitations on what I will do:

1) I will only get one disc rune per character right now. Rune camping is... tedious.

2) I will only get two stat runes per character. Stat runes are a bit on the expensive side.

3) I will not give out gold as a Wish List. These are going to be items that will help you in restoring Ardan to it's rightful power.

4) I will not power level you as a part of your Wish List. I help in doing this already and it shouldn't have to be ask for beyond that. I enjoy helping people level. You don't need to make it part of your Wish List.

5) Please, only one item per slot please. I do not want to get you back-up items, I want these to be the items you have dreamed of getting.

6) I will not do alts that are not in the Descendants of Ardan. I am going to be doing this for people that are already in the Descendants of Ardan, as well as new members. I want this to be something people get just because.

Now that that is out of the way. Please, send me your Wish Lists. Also include character name(s) in the List. If you have multiple characters in the Descendants, just say which items are for which character, and I will get it to that character as soon as I acquire it.

Please, help me... help you. Hehe. I've always wanted to say that. Well not really, but you get the idea. If I don't get a List, I can't get you the items you want. If you just send me a tell, I won't remember it. Please do send the emails.

Your Faithful Descendant,

Imnot The Horse

Archived