Ultima: Legends of Honor

Coldren

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Id be glad to take a look at what you've written.... I'm a amatuer author myself with about four books under my belt... never took em in for publishing though... However I can tell you'll need a good editor since you keep spelling writing with two T's... :ohplease:  Of course then you would have to have me in it ....for some reasone I have a feeling I'm not in it... :angry:  And you know who would play me? Emilio Estevez... cus he's short! :D

Well the last time I discusssed this I ended up in Jail for a week but I'll say it again.

Mallock should be cast as Rodney Dangerfield :smash:

Oh and BTW ROBIN WILLIAMS?????

I was thinking Antonio Bandaras would be a very good Baltazar  :roll:

Martok wants to add that he wants Dave Thomas from the Wendys fast food chain to play him. Now that his KFC hero has passed on

baltscene.jpg

Oh somebody is in for a WORLD OF HURT!!!!!!! smurfs and ewoks?!?!?!!?!?!? you say that like its a joke!!! .......ewoks are my heroes (darnit there's no emoticon where the little face cries)  besides I think Papa smurf plays a wonderful Martok! :D .... --that's it Aluim, deflect the jokes towards another target--..... Yeah, um, smurfs... heh that's funny... :ohplease:  besides you forgot to say something about the Lollipop Guild and the north pole... gees ya don't even know how to put down the guy that's different, what kind of American are you!

Aluim, dont worry about things!  We're gonna keep your solo act in the film.  You'll still get to sing " we represent the lollipop kids" by yourself for an oncore :0

And I would NEVER bring up the north pole, that would just be mean man!  :D

Haha Ok this is turning into a great post! I have a few cast suggestions some serious some not, ill let you decide.

Borg - Sean Connery

Greg - Richard Harris

Wolf - Burt Reynolds

Fing - Robert Deniro

Koopsta - Ronald Mcdonald

Martok - Jabba Da Hutt

Balt - Joe Pesci

Kalinaf - John Malcovich

Coldren - Yanni

Hmmm ill have to think of more!

Oh yah.

BB - A younger Harrison Ford

Scout - Natalie Wood when she was younger

Its alright Bal,

He doesn't even think to name one of his OWN WARLOCKS!  Guess Balandar and Madman will have to be in part deux  ???

oh yeah, hey Balt......JOE PESCI  AHAHAHAHAHA DONT FORGET TO BRING YOUR SHINE BOX!!!