The Disagreement

Guest Charlie

Guest Charlie

I have given some serious thought to what happened last night,I am not about to say what Doddz was right at all,but it is a minor disagreement in the grand scheme of Britannia.I believe that Doddz ,if he wants should be allowed back to the guild.

Logan should not have been spoken to like Doddz did,but he is human and as i think it was Winter that said..'its only words'.Doddz and all of his family has saved all of us at one time or another ,even me.He completely dislikes me and has me wearing grey robes more than I care to,but he is there in spawns to help me,and put alot of work into this guild.

The only Doddz I know has been a guildmember,and he can be insulting but if we were all perfect we wouldnt need the Gods would we?Please bring back our Centurion of the Dragoons. Thank you all :)

After being told about your post, and Reading it, thanks for the words charlie, But im not coming back. As you all saw in your meeting last night. Logan had no control over the meeting, As people went to leave he basically pointed the doors to them. It just goes to show, no matter what youve done for the guild, Everybody youve helped, Logan decides when someone crosses Lora, they gotta go. But Logan the Supposed "Emperor", Apparently followed the codex in this matter, Which he didnt, Lora told him what to do and he did it. But C'est la Vie, Heh she even had my post removed so nobody could see it, i mean, Shes even turned into a thief, Im sure everyone remembers Greg saying any mini deeds can be loaned to the guild and to be given back when ask, Welp, Lora has my castle deed, and apparently im not getting it back, Until i hand over the house that she Apparently "Loaned" to me, well, I just remember her giving me a house, and not saying anytihng about loaning it to me, But oh well, if she wants to turn to petty stealing so be it. Long Live Emperor Steel!!, oh wait, Lora made sure that didnt happen too, oh well Tada!

Just one last thing, Foir what its worth, Even though Lora and that guy Did a great Double team on me yesterday when i wasnt there to defend myself, After reading some friends logs of the meeting, I can safely say, They did a good job as putting me over as the big bad guy, Even Logan stooped to "Bending" the truth, The only thing i said to Logan, was that he was Loras Puppet, There was no cussing or anything involved in our conversation, Lora however, i probably did call her every name under the sun, but hey? Im the Next Rand arent i??

Now like my last post, it didnt last long. I dont know how long this one will last, But if its anything to do with Lora, then not long at all!

Be well all!

You have received a message!

Well ille ventually get bored of having a deed for a castle sitting in one of my chests anyhow taking up room

so ill prolly give it to you sooner or later anyhow

Becuase guild dont come first for me, id rather you had it than pgoh

take it for what its worth people

For me this is my last post to anything of this kind on this fourm , not what this is intended for, You want to spread rumors , say things about me go ahead i will not play into this anymore.

lora

simply done

Guest Charlie

Im sorry that this has to end like this.Im very sad and disappointed,all I can say is that any guildmembers who remain in PGoH should respect the codex,it is a good thing to follow.

And Doddz I meant all I said,and no matter how ill you feel of me you will always be my friend,and if you need anything I will do my best to be there by your side..even though you are very strong already the most powerful even need a shoulder every now and then.

An honorable salute to my Dragoon Centurion Doddz.

Call on me any time for help Sir Doddz. ;):)

Guest Charlie

I appologize to all my guildmates for what happened in the forum.I was not meaning to let it become another area to continue the arguments,I hope all is ok between Doddz & Lora since the trade is done now.

Lets all leave this animosity behind us and enjoy Britannia for what it was meant for.And continue to let the guild flourish not fall apart with anger.

My icq is 176782236 if any need anything,I will do anything I can :)

Also I hope that this forum isnt why my friend Elathiel took a vacation from UO ,if so im sorry.I want none of my members upset nor do i want to start bad feelings.I wish peace for all.

Pax Britannia!!