Greatings PGoH

Cedric

Well I truly missed UO and what it had to offer. As most of ya know I sold my account a while ago to get a PC upgrade. ANd with how UO has been goign down hill (my point of view) I bailed when I got a great offer for my account.

Well I'm playing on Imperium Boreas (player run shard) the only downfall here is the taming skill and pets are goofey unless you ride them.

I want to give yall info on the shard, but I'll put it in 4 simple sentances of why I play here. There is no Power Hour here! Their is alot more items/craftables here. Their is alot more variety of monsters here (even sprites). Pk's are allowed (adding to the excitement when you go hunting) So now I am a liar as I need to point out a 5th.... LAG FREE!!!!

If yall want to stop by and chat or just goof around come by, I'd love to see my old friends again somtime.

Cedric (Retired Preatorian Guard)

Yall got no idea how much I miss being with yall. But honetly I couldn't play on teh UO shards anymore, I had done about everything that (OSI) UO had to offer. I may have missed a few skills like cooking, and camping to GM, but overall I say I did it all.

btw, The main reason I decided to leave was it became boaring to me and more of an obligation to play than it was to enjoy the game itself. THe final straw was when I killed an ancient wrym with Cedric (My warrior). That just put the feather in the cap of a UO Career I enjoyed. And for all of you wondering to kill an ancient this way takes about 2 hours, of hit and run tactics, heh. O and a killer weapon helps too.

Cedric (Retired Preatorian Guard)

I'll grab some screenshots of some of the cool items and titles here.

BB to you personally. I miss ya, and I hope your real family turnes out like your UO life. Strong, prosperous, and enjoyable to be around.

Quote from Cedric, posted on

THe final straw was when I killed an ancient wrym with Cedric (My warrior). That just put the feather in the cap of a UO Career I enjoyed.

BB to you personally. I miss ya, and I hope your real family turnes out like your UO life. Strong, prosperous, and enjoyable to be around.

Aye, quite an amazing accomplishment, Cedric.. You told me of it shortly before you left.. I'm still amazed.... However the fact you had 1 of every single weapon of every single magic/mod is even more impressive to me :D

As for BB's family, I'm sure they would be enjoyable to be around...Especially when compared to Wolf... At least BB bathes on a regular basis!:D I'm sure Scout sees to that!

MWUHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

In any case, good to hear from you again, Cedric! See ya in Shadowbane ^_^

Well, with PGoH being my home for so long, I'd liek to start a branch of PGoH here on Imperium Boreas. This world is basically what it was just before the tram/fal junk started. This is in essence a PvP shard with a little RP, kinda like playing on Pac or LS.

Only dif is their are alot more items, colors. stat cap is 100/100/100 and their is no skill cap (at all)

Well, with PGoH being my home for so long, I'd liek to start a branch of PGoH here on Imperium Boreas. This world is basically what it was just before the tram/fal junk started. This is in essence a PvP shard with a little RP, kinda like playing on Pac or LS.

Only dif is their are alot more items, colors. stat cap is 100/100/100 and their is no skill cap (at all)

For me personally. No. I played a GM on a player run shard awhile back for about 6 months. A LOT of work.. and since the shard is player run.. one day they may just shut it down. A lot of wasted time. So I stay away from anything that is not run by the company that made the game.

yeah I know, I just want to play. The OSI UO I've pretty much conqured. I can PvP but my dial-up keeps me at a low paced PvPer. This shard has been around a more than  year now, and if they do close it down, ya just moe to another shard. It is a risk ya take in playing on a player shard, but hten again, I'm not paying anything to play here either.

And BB, I saw an Ice Dragon today, and a Balor of Decay. (Took 7 EV's to beat that bally)

If UO is beginning to boer you like it did me, trya  change of pace, try somthign diffrent, I'm not sayign sell your account or nothing, but everyone needs a break somtimes. At least to help put things in perspective of what you have on a UO Shard.

I may be rejoining the UO Shards, but not till after I get back into the U.S. Army which looks to be 2-3 months away (no sence starting a uo account if I got to turn it off in a coupel of months anyway)

If UO is beginning to boer you like it did me, trya  change of pace, try somthign diffrent, I'm not sayign sell your account or nothing, but everyone needs a break somtimes.

I program or play Starcraft.

Quote from Coldren, posted on

As for BB's family, I'm sure they would be enjoyable to be around...Especially when compared to Wolf... At least BB bathes on a regular basis!:D I'm sure Scout sees to that!

MWUHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

*Wonders if he's going to have to go south of the border and kick some American ass* :p  :D  :smash: :smash:

Quote from Wolf, posted on

*Wonders if he's going to have to go south of the border and kick some American ass* :p  :D  :smash: :smash:

Woot! Finally!!!! Now I know how to get all you people up in the arctic circle known as Canada down to the US for get togethers.. Just insult you all until you get so mad you want to come kick my ass! :D

Woot! Finally!!!! Now I know how to get all you people up in the arctic circle known as Canada down to the US for get togethers.. Just insult you all until you get so mad you want to come kick my ass! :D

Toronto's further south than about 1/3 of the continental U.S

:D

Blah blah blah... Details, Details..... :D

It's those kinds of details that lost you guys the war the last time you messed with Canada.  :smash::p :p :p

It's those kinds of details that lost you guys the war the last time you messed with Canada.  :smash::p :p :p

Ooooooooohhh... Now it's on.. Someone has been listening to 3 Dead Trolls in a Baggy (if you haven't they're a Canadian group that has a song about the time the city of DC was toasted...quite amusing)

As I do recall, it was THE FRENCH (not CANADA at the time) that burned the city..(Perhaps even more humiliating than defeat by the hands of canadians..at least they got sharp hockey skates to stab us with..) Canada today in and of itself couldn't even invade Rhode Island... :D

BUT, I think I speak for all Americans when I say, if you think you can burn the Whitehouse a second time, this time most people would have absolutely no objection...... Especially if you can do it within the next 3 years or so....^_^

:smash:

Quoting Rick Mercer on "Talking to Americans"

Anyone with a sense of humor about themselves and their own countrymen/women has to watch this show.  I swear to god I've never laughed so hard in my life on the questions and answers he got from you Yanks :D

Here's a little taste:

"Who says Americans don't know anything about Canada?

Rick Mercer, that's who. And his hilarious new special, "Talking to Americans," demonstrates just how ignorant some Americans are when it comes to Canada.

Don't believe me? Here's a quote from the special, uttered by an American: "Congratulations, Canada, on making Beaver Balls your national dish!"

"I'm amazed that Americans can be this dumb ... I should know - I am one!"

-- Mitch

How about this one: "Hi, I'm Governor Mike Huckabee of Arkansas wanting to say, 'Congratulations, Canada!' on preserving your national igloo!"

or even better:

"Congratulations Canada on switching to a 24 hour clock"

ROFLMAO until tears puddle at my feet.

ROFLMAO until tears puddle at my feet.

Eh Wolf? What's that you say, eh? You say Americans know nothing about Canada, eh? We know when your countries symbol is the maple leaf, you should draw it in detail so it's striking similarites to a pot leaf aren't noticed, eh? We know how to make a statement without turning it into a question, eh? We know if Canada ever attempted to invade the US they would be serverly underequipped, (thanks to Charlton[?] Heston and the NRA) especially if they crossed into Indiana or Ohio eh?

And most importantly, we know one of our dollars is wroth at least 2 of yours, eh?

Who's the stupid one now, eh? :D

Secondly, Canada does not have a culture.. ever hear of Canadian food? I haven't.. Oh wait, I have had a hamburger with tons of mayonaise on it....

Also, that's not a puddle of tears my friend... :D

MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!

Just playin with ya Wolf... You canadians are just to polite for us not to pick on... And I will make another confession: your stripclubs totally kick arse compared to the ones in the US.. and you only have to be 18 to get into one and drink until you can't stand up.. :D

:smash: