What is your favorite season?

Balandar

For me, I would have to say Fall and Winter. I do not like the summer. If we could do away with the insects.. I might like it then. I was painting the house today and was stung by a wasp on the side of my nose. I am going to buy some bug spray and kill them all.

Also, FOOTBALL!!

FOOTBALL SEASON!!!!!

I was just thinking about that. Man how i love the fall. Where I am from you have all the county fairs, the Haloween stuff, hay rides, carving a pumpkin, sweet corn is prime for picking.

AND FOOTBALL ALL WEEKEND!!!!. I wish everyone could be in Columbus the last Saturday of November . School is back in, The Buckeyes are at Home against Michigan, after the game you can take in nice stroll down Lane avenue and warm yourself by one of the dumpsters that the drunk fans have set fire to. And best of all, nothing beats watching all the OSU students overturn cars and then get to see the Columbus police shoot them with rubber bullets and tear gas.

Ahh I love the sound of drunk teargas'd college students on a cool November evening.  :smash:

Oh BTW

GO BUCKS!!

(I would also add Muck Fichigan but I don't want to anger any of the peeps who may live in the Wolverine state, So I wont add that) I love Michigan :love: :smash:

There's nothing better than the start of football season.  I cannot fathom someone not liking football but we will let that pass for now :0:D   So who likes who here?  I'm a HUGE Miami Dolphins fan, and of course the Pats(who by the way just signed the biggest mouth in football, bryan cox who i still admire greatly for his stunt pulled while playing for the dolphins and walking into buffalo stadium!!!!!!!!):D

:smash:  I am afraid I can no longer socialize with you Koopsta, I do not talk to steelers fans!!!

Being from Cleveland, I am a die hard BROWNS fan!!!

You never have been to a football game until you sit in the dogpound painted up with a dog mask on!!

GO BROWNS!!!:D

heh

its ok.. Im more of a Titans or vikings fan nowadays..

used to love the steelers back when Greg Lloyd and Kevin Greene played..

And Randy Moss is from WV "if you couldnt tell by his accent, heh" , and played for the Marshall Thundering Herd.. My cousin played football for them at the same time he did, so I used to go to his dorm and get plastered a lot.. my cousin and I even had a few drinks with him at a bar one night.. So I gotsta like the vikings at least a little :roll:

OK maybe I wasn't clear last time... football can fall off the face of the earth for all I care...  :angry:  There are a few sports worthy of survival... namely Tennis, Hockey, Soccer, Women's Basketball, and anything played in the Olympics because the Olympics rule the house. Otherwise they can stop polluting my TV channels! :0

Actually sports are about the only thing WORTH watching on television these days..... If there is anything poluting televisioin, one would be more likley to find it on a news channel... or prime time programs...   or pbs.... Down with Barney! although I would rather watch tele tubbies or barney than tennis or womens basketball....  :p

Ohh Koop!!

You have spent some time in Good Ole' Huntington huh?

I lived in Huntington for a year. Chad Pennington is a AWSOME QB!!

I gotta tell ya, I will always love the BUCKEYES/BROWNS:D  and Columbus is a HUGE football town.

But Huntington,WV puts my home town to shame when it comes to a town that is CRAZY for the home team. The Heard is the best UNKNOWN team in the NCAA.

I love the THUNDERING HEARD!!!

The story of the Marshall football team is quite a tear jerker for those of you that dont know. In the late 70's the entire football team was killed in a plane crash. The school dropped football alltogether. Then in the 80's the the school got football back, and they have been one of the best teams in the NCAA one AA. Then in 1998 they moved up to division one A, where they were on the same scale as the big boys like Florida State, and Ohio State. And they still kept winning. The Marshall football team went from a plane crash to the winningest football program in the NCAA. Over the last 10 years no other school in the NCAA has won more games than the Heard. I think that is an amazing story.

Im just sayin its not fun for me to watch big men play with thier balls... it just doesn't make for a good sunday for me... I can't knock all of you that love to watch that kinda thing because its to each his own but... well... who's the chick in disguise? I, who whatch women bounce around on the field or you who watch big husky guys???

Yeah.. Marshall does have a tragic history, and have come a long way..  I went to almost every football game there in 98, 99..  It was a deafening thing to go to one of those games.. heh.. all you hear is everybody in the stadium screaming at the top of their lungs "WE ARE, MARSHALL"

and it was also somethin to watch Pentington and Moss play..

men among boys they were..

And I wont get into the post game bar parties...  *grumbles* stupid campus police...

:p :p :p

"WE ARE,.... MARSHALL"

Ya I could hear that cheer from my apartment. Buy if you want to talk about loud, you should hear 98,000 cheering fans in The Horseshoe when Michigan is in town.

The scary thing is Ohio Stadium has dorms in it. can you imagine living in one of those dorms on a saturday afternoon?

Quote from Lan, posted on

Are you a chick in disguise and we just didn't know about it????

What - "chicks" can't enjoy sports? I love watching: football in bars (came 2nd place in company pool 2 years ago), my boyfriend play hockey in the summer (!), any local baseball team from the stands with peanuts, hotdogs and beer as the main attraction.

I picked Summer as favorite (since I couldn't pick ALL of the above) because nothing beats fresh tomatoes grown in your own garden. And I love wearing skimpy clothing which is only possible in the summer... at least comfortably... ;)

Quote from Siun, posted on

from the stands with peanuts, hotdogs and beer as the main attraction.

And I love wearing skimpy clothing which is only possible in the summer... at least comfortably... ;)

WOW, Suin finally got back and busted me for that comment:D

But I just have one question Suin.....when am I taking you out to dinner now   :love: :D

Quote from Lan, posted on

But I just have one question Suin.....when am I taking you out to dinner now

Mayhap when ye spell my name right, ye heathen! :smash:

p.s. did I mention the hockey-playing BF drives my favorite kind of luxury car?? :D Oh wait... that's from another thread... and before ye get yer panties in a bind, Coldren, I didn't know he did until AFTER I agreed to a date...