Veteran Rewards Update

Balandar

As a reminder, we will be monitoring all public shards once they have received Publish 12 to see that the publish is running optimally before we will activate veteran rewards. Please note that this means players will not be able to choose rewards immediately once the publish is received. The rewards system will be activated systematically on pre-determined shards, and we will post a schedule once it is determined. We are working to see that this delay will be as short as possible, and we appreciate your patience.

Bal, I just saw that message today on the uo forums. I find it very odd that, that information was not posted in the FYI section of the uo.com website.  I paged a gm last night, and he said "please monitor the information at uo.com" what information! they didnt post anything.. hehe

I had to sift threw the boards, to find that message.  And it seems to me if vet rewards were "top priority" they would go in first! then other things would be activated after it was found they worked. oh well. I guess ill be taking bids on how much longer we have to wait? if last time is a tell sign of disaster.. we could be waiting another 6months to get our rewards. =(

-Fuddy

Quote from Lorraina, posted on

It was also posted on July 16th , I posted it in another thread here some where.

Dont' you know you are suppose to live and breath the entire UO web page, tsk tsk.

*runs and hides*

Tis hard to live and breathe UO when I am working on the SB site.