Dark Father

Meeting Place: Safe Haven Inn and Tavern Rooftop

When: 5PM EST TODAY 3/13 be PROMPT....better yet be early

Our scouts report the Dark father is present in doom as of 10AM est. We will meet and destroy this threat today should the legion show in force. Be prompt and be ready for a long drawn out battle. This guy is not a pushover. Mages 200 of each reagent is highly recommended. Archers bring as many arrows bolts as you can. Melee a spare shield might be in order. Bards might desire an extra insturment just in case one wears out. Healers bring LOTS of bandages casualties will be very high. Tamers bring expendable pets (to be used in fighting the spawn not the Dark Father). And lastly Matrim has offered to ride a beetle and carry kegs and bottles for explosions since he is a bit limited in playing ability. He will locate himself at a safe spot to help with ressing and filling of GE pots so we can keep the assult going on the Dark Father.

If you plan on attending post here so we can get an idea of numbers coming prior to the actual meeting time.

Lord Ser Brightblade, Praetorian Prefect.

Edited by Lord Ser Brightblade

I will go. If anyone has higher then 504 luck post that here as well. The highest luck in the group is what counts when the monsters die. Better stats on items with higher luck.

I shall plan on attending but im afraid i cant do much in the way of fightin.....soill be a healer!

idea bulb! since i wont be fighting you canload me up with luck gear......i willofcoure return it afterwards

*edit #2* i didnt notice bb already posted what i was doing hehe

Edited by Matrim Cauthon

We need to try and get an early head count...we DONT want to be trying to fight for skulls at 5pm...school kids and all it will take us WAY to long. And for those who've never done a spawn of this magnatude DONT bring anything you really like and dont want to lose!!!

We need to try and get an early head count...we DONT want to be trying to fight for skulls at 5pm...school kids and all it will take us WAY to long. And for those who've never done a spawn of this magnatude DONT bring anything you really like and dont want to lose!!!

Wolf is gathering bones....he could probably use help. Marcas also has skulls stockpiled so perhaps he will donate a few for use and the guild can then use the bones Wolf gathers to restock his supply.

I shall Attend as dinadan to assist in the healing and rezzing, and if someone gets me a beetle i shall carry regs and such as well