I regret to inform you all..

Matrim Cauthon

I regret to inform you all that i am a big dumbass......I slipped and fell on my driveway and broke my humerus bone clean in half.

I may be onn and off in the next week because i cannot do much until i learn how to use one hand to do everything for the next 2 months.

This is extremely difficult to type like this(with only my left hand, being right-handed) so pls excuse all grammar and sspelling mistakes.

My fracture is too close to the shoulder to put a cast on so i must wear a sling until it heals.

IOf you see me and typoe something and i dont respond its because my onehanded gimpy self is still typing yur response....

PLEASE CUT ME SOME SLACK IF I SNAP AT YOU FOR THE PAIN IS INTENSE WITH 8 FRACTURES IN ONE BONE.

That is All.

Matrim.

Well i kinda know how you feel brother, i may not of broken a bone but 2 days ago i slipped and fell and got a nasty concussion which right now im on my way to work to try to deal with stupid customers with the headache of my life

If you wanna hunt and you can use a mouse left handed ill go with you. i will heal lure cure and loot and all you need to do is come with me if youre bored. Just ask anytime you think you can. I hope it gets better soon.

On a side note, ive never seen so many posts starting with the words ouch and oww