SANDS of TIME

Borg

This mechanics we have completed.........but no one has survived the teleportation location....the little room.

It takes minimum of 5 players to complete.

One on each of the symbols (4 with levers and one in center....the one who will be sent to room)

Levers must be PULLED one at a time in the CORRECT order to solve puzzle

IF done incorrect order......ALL 5 are CRUSHED by MEGA BOULDERS

(must buff up and increase STR prior to being crushed to survive)

System will tell you how many levers are in correct order.......you have to then change them till you get them correct.

Inside the room are teleporters to escape and A RELIC that can be STOLEN plus a special chest (may or may not be trapped) but.....A monster also appears.

We do not know what kind of monster yet......no one has stayed or survived to see it as of this moment.

Griefers can Really mess this puzzle solving up........if one comes in and hits a switch you MUST MOVE OFF OF THE TILE BY THE LEVER so that the boulders will not fall.

Also........if you dont turn the levers fast enough in order it will TIME OUT and you must RETRY the order you were trying.

PUZZLE RESETS the SOLUTION ONLY after it is SOLVED.

I've studied the puzzle as well as participated,

(1) Regarding the booby trap boulders, heavily armored warrior types are best for this activity. While I take heavy damage, it is only about half of my hitpoints (I typically go at 60 physical resist with my plate suit, but point being the trap is an inconvenience, but doesn't kill heavily armored warriors. Reason I say this, is that it saves time with trying again, instead of having to rez folks all the time. Also based on there being for levers and the order is sequential without duplicates, there are only 24 combinations for the puzzle, which I've got written down and will post. So as long as there's a little patience and a group that listens well, we should be able to test this out more to gain insight into the next room

Ive watched this a couple of times now, nearly every time, some guy will run up screaming "HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA" and flicking all the levers, hiding, then doing it again, it seems to have happened everytime ive watched this thing take place, man i wish it was fel rules :p, then again i dont becuase id probably get ganked whn leaving with the artifact :p:devil::silly:

Well, once we got our team assembled in the circle (We need to all brush up a little on our listening skills) we were able to send an adventurer through on the third attempt. The player sent through was (young) so could not be harmed by the poison gas or the monster himself. The creature known as the "wanderer of the void" had a couple of MIB's on him. We fished one of them up which yielded a level 3 treasure chest. So all in all, pretty seditary loot. Don't think we missed anything about this room, but could be wrong. Just strikes me as a lot to go through for a couple of MIB's so there may be something we're missing.

what we were missing is if a thief enters the room they can steal the skull candles, the lamp post, and the golden chesgt on the table. Thats why i said we needed a thief

To complete this quest, it is also helpful to wait around until a somewhat addled but capable orc mojoka stumbles onto your group. If you look like you are doing something interesting, he may hang around and ressurect your sorry butts a couple of time, as well as ressurect your dragons, wyrms and mounts. In the event of complete disaster he might even gate you out. Of course, with all things orcish, such help can be fickle or even erratic, so never quite know what may happen.

To complete this quest, it is also helpful to wait around until a somewhat addled but capable orc mojoka stumbles onto your group. If you look like you are doing something interesting, he may hang around and ressurect your sorry butts a couple of time, as well as ressurect your dragons, wyrms and mounts. In the event of complete disaster he might even gate you out. Of course, with all things orcish, such help can be fickle or even erratic, so never quite know what may happen.

Aye Fidgit, thanks for the help the other day.

Still, next time, please stand down wind from me. My nose is sensitive to orc stink :D

would Invisibility items help hide you or would the gas make you visibly sick?

Ie cloak of invisiblilty x charges?

take alot of those petal thingys

and be able to cast invisiblity if/when cload didnt work.

Then you could hang out and wait for reinforcements to arrive......hopefully it would not double the monsters in that room too.