MALAS FINDS THREAD....

Borg

Okees........

Anyone found DOOMy yet?

heheh

I found Abomination Isle (land of walking mutated flesh)

and

was swiped by a Sphinx after a small chat.

Sphinx.JPG

for the record.......they DO have BIG CLAWS

First I went to Doom (marked a rune for anyone who needs copies). I died from a firebreath of a skeletal dragon. Definatly not the place to solo.

Fortunatly I had my sacrafice self-res to get outta there with my stuff - no one less than an army could have gotten me rezzed safely in that place.

Secondly I walked over to that "Forgotten Pyramid" or whatever. Couldn't figure out how to get inside! Theres gotta be a way since there were monsters inside that I could see - I just couldn't get in. Anyone know how?

Also I walked up to some sort of evil arena in the NE corner of the world. All kinds of chairs around and a big (BIG) fighting pit. All made of black stone.

Thats about all I found, besides about a million empty dirt plots filling my view.

-LizShue

I will live vicariously through you all as the powers that be have seen fit that the stores in Canada should not yet have AoS on the shelves *sighs*

I guess us poor Canadian folk don't get the equal opportunity :silly:

If I didn't already have a home beside Olympus or a home at all, I'd probably be irate, but as I do, I'll just live through your experiences until such time as a copy of AoS makes it onto our retail shelves

*sighs again* so I can explore alongside the rest of you.

I been too laggy to do too much. Besides, Borg keeps getting me killed.

"Hey 'Tok, what is that?"

"I dunno...."

"Go see if you can kill it, I'll stand here......"

*You see the corpse of Martok*

:silly:

Well, I'm happy to report that on an off chance, I decided to call a small local retailer and low and behold they received their copies (only 3 of them) this afternoon. Imagine that. Giant corporations and no game and the small guys beats em to the punch, so long story short I have my AoS :blink: . Now if I can only update my account :silly:

to enter the pyramid go up the south side where the sand goes up to almost the top level of it.

once you're as high as the sand will take you, go to the east side and climb the crumbled stairs that run from south to north along the wall. That'll get you up to the roof where you'll find a dark hole to jump into.

use extreme caution at the pyramid. The army of the sands still has two of our people captive (if they still live) and after all this time none of our search parties have returned.

:blink:

Edited by Chris

SphinxCub.JPG

:devil:

He did take many a bite out of Wolf, Greg and Borgs armor in the battle........was a great fun battle once we got him out of the pyramid.

Scarry thing is it was only a Cub..........not an Elder Sphinx

Too bad pets blow chunks now *grins*

Sure I can still make a living on my tamer but the nerf is kind of extreme. Has anyone tried taming something lately?!?! Pure suicide (ok some of this is due to the poor connections due to server lag) the risk of taming something is not worth the reward of having it these days. I dont even wanna take my steeds out as it took a while to get them to all GM skills and I dont wish to see thier resist fall below 100.

Doom is possible alone if you know what spawns where and what each monster can do. Im a warrior and cant even inviz and i can still live all alone there killing stuff. I wish to host a romp on saturday for Doom in which i urge all guild members to attend i will point out certain spots and monster spawns, which monsters are actually hurtable and which you would want to fight for the good stuff. All i ask in return is your cooperation. I may not be the best or the oldest player, but i know how to survive very well. Whereas I cannot guarantee your safety, i can guarantee your growing knowledge of monsters, their behavior, loot, and the dungeon as a whole. I will do my best to keep you safe, but again there is no foolproof plan to survive in doom. I merely wish to help your chances at it. Please if you are a warrior bring a fairly good silver weapon and a non silver weapon, and plenty of bandages. Mages, please bring extra regs as you may need them. Tamers probably shouldnt bring animals that they dont want to lose. I hope you attend and enjoy our tour of doom if there is not already a planned event saturday. Thanks for your time

Ok I have learned of the new Quest in doom. It allows you access to a area otherwise un reachalbe, with in this quest you get artifacts, so far I have seen a rock (it is huge), books two types stacked and colored and damged they are laying in the floor at the travel lodge) and a brazire thing which is by far the best one I have seen. I am crazy about decorating which is honestly all I have done since AOS came out, I have done four houses so far for my friends !! I LOVE IT!! I have redone mine 5 times just becuase I CAN haha, OH yeah anyway, you have to collect bones give them to the quest girl (located somewhere *Giggles* when you enter the dungon run striaght down the hall and make your first left ,I think, she is in there. Then after accepting the quest you give her the bones you get and then this big Bone deamon comes out then after he dies you get a skull and youhave to take it to a fairy man ring the bell and you go over I ahve not done the quest but I ahve beenin party with ppl that are doing it, so I get to go to the islnad I will try to do it today I only have givin her 650 bones 1000 is alot and I am side tracked easily as it is not somethign done well alone, there for I am hoping to have figured it out and take a large group if us over with me well ten that is all the party can hold.

The monsters are horrific ther eis thisoe that can detect you hidden thee are lich lorda and rotting corspes. I am not sure how you get the artifacts yet but I will certianly find out. If anyone is interested in helping me or knows anything I dont (which is most likley since I have been in decorators heaven) please let me know.

OK I figured out the artifactthing on some of them you need to do the quest to get there to steal it.. I guess there is a reason to have a thief after all!!

I have recently aquired a map of where almost everything spawns that can be stolen!! I love my thief friends right now *Smiles ever so innocently* I just wish I had one. If anyone is interested in getting some with me that has atleast a GM thief let me know!! I AM SO EXCITED sorry I get excited easily!!