Ingots for the Empire

Elathiel

It is time. After the record for ore mined in an hour by citizens of the Empire has stood for a very VERY long time, I think it is time to best it.

Who has the record?

Who will join me this weekend in a coordinated effort to topple it?

I say we can, although I'm sure many will laugh at the prospect. Lets do it and show those Ancients what the current state of mining is in the Empire and gain much needed ingots to fill the stockpiles !

I appreciate anyone who could help Elathiel on this challenge, I will try my best to send you all off or also come to mine, due to rl issues this week i am quite busy but i will try my best.

I can do it either tomorrow afternoon or anytime Sunday, whichever is best for the most people. I just really really want to beat that old record :alcoholic:

Saturday or Sunday better for everyone else? We need as many miners as possible, because the record is not small hehe.

Oh yes, STEEL !! Hey there brother !! Are you back :alcoholic::alcoholic:

We cant do it in Fel, that would be taking the record without HONOR.

Also, in light of the events of last night, I am postponing this run at the record until next Saturday, Feb. 8th at 7PM EST. Hope everyone can attend and lend a shovel to the cause for an hour :alcoholic: