Unavailable next few days at a minimum

Lord Ser Brightblade

I am going to be ignoring the guild and all guild matters for the next several days.  I have a lot of thinking to do concerning a great number of things.  Its all become a little too much and I think a break from the guild is better than leaving the game altogether.  Watching friends tear at one anothers throats, hearing petty squabbles and just utter lack of respect and the ability to follow rules in place for everyones benifit has just become to much and all too real.

Please honor my request for some space I need it badly.  Ive been burning the candle at both ends and the middle and well....Im about to break so be well, take care of each other and have fun.  Ill see where I stand early next week when my days off begin again and take it from there.  Feel free to message if its not a guild crisis otherwise pass it on to someone else who cares at this moment...i just simply cant.

Sorry to hear this BB. However, take a break, clear your head and come back to us when you can.

Remember this .. You are one of the most trusted and valued members of the Empire and we all look forward to your return!

*Beats head on keyboard with the fury of the ages*

To Ser:  Take your time Ser, and whatever you decide,  you know you will always be amoung friends.  Your an incredable leader, and a great person.  I have seen you make very critical choices unmarred by personal bias, and have absolute faith that you will make this one too after careful deliberation.

To Everyone else involved in the pointless tension:  Grow up, and if something bothers you so badly that you feel the need to ##### about it to the point of kicking a dead horse, then either ignore it or fix it, but keep your personal problomes just that:  Personal.  Work for the greater good, not personal gain, and once, just once, stop to consider the standpoint and feelings of others before you wrongly accuse.

P.S.  (I think I like PS a little to much...)  Sorry to have thrown this out in your thread Ser, but I could not think of a better place for it, and creating a whole new thread to say those two things that I feel need no answer seemed kinda pointless...