GM Made Bows

Elathiel

If no one has made them for you by Thursday.. I will make them Thursday night. That is my only night off this..

Well technically Wednesday too.. but I just happen to have this *feeling* that I will be called in. (*feeling* as in.. Always Happens) =P

What better bow to have then one crafted with exceptional quality by Good ol Mom

=)

Britannian National Guard!!!

BNG was the first guild I was ever in.. and I miss it dearly!

It was like PGoH.. very nice people all friendly and great! Not as big as PGoH of course.. but still a fun guild

I was the first millionaire in that guild! hehe..

Were you in BNG once?!

What was your character's name?

*goes to her 2nd job happily now!*

lol

Thank you very much Ange! Keep in mind of course, I will almost assuredly hod you to that  ::): Just want to make sure I have plenty of bows for the archery tourney Saturday.

Of course, I will certainly put whats left over to good use as well  :p

GOOD OL MOM!!

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!?

HAHA!  Well geuss what, not only was I "IN" BNG, I was Co-Founder!!  

It is me!  Strider aka Thorin Oakshield, Deicon's best friend IRL.

:)  I thought you had left UO for good!!  Gods we missed you when you left!  The guild fell apart without you!  :p

WOOHOOO!!  Wait till Deicon gets back from Afghanistan and I tell him I found you!! HAH!

Your old friend,

Strider/Thorin.

WOW!!

That's pretty much just unbelievable. I missed you guys so much when I came back. I believe I talked to Terra (if you remember her) a few times when I came back. But that was it. Tell him to hurry home from Afghanistan! Also tell him he's missed him and I'm still thankful for you guys! =)

Your old friend,

Good ol Mom

=P

You guys actually missed Ange when she left? *grins* I can see that tho, she is just so #### charismatic, loves to help in any way she can, and lets not forget drop-dead gorgeous  ::):

Elathiel, I can Get you Bows made whenever you want, Ive now got my Crafter guilded, So anytime anyone needs stuff like this made, you only need to ask :laugh:, oh And i wouldnt say Ange was drop dead gorgeous....... :)  :p  :smash:  :alien: