Alliance Council

KhioTong

At the last Alliance Council meeting, we discussed the issue of REDS appearing at the Champion Spawn. To combat this issue, it was suggested that we form an association with well known REDS (i.e. UPC, etc.) to assist with our efforts. The Alliance Council agreed that such an association would be perilous and destructive. After much disucssion, we came to the following solution:

The Alliance Council requests that each guild bring forth Guardians who are willing to protect members of the Alliance Council during the champion events. These individuals shall be responsible for subduing the threat of REDS during the champion events. It should be understood that these individuals shall be entitled to participate in the Champion Spawn -but their primary responsibility would be to Protect. These guardians should be well trained in the art of PVP combat.

Volunteers from each guild are requested to step forward.

We also briefly discussed the notion of posting to the skypage how many skulls a particular guild has at any given point. With this information, we would then distribute skulls between our guilds -in order to spawn the Harrower. The Alliance Council agreed to postpone this discussion and debate for the next meeting, so that Prince Dalimar may be present.

There are two things that I need your response to:

Do you think it is a good idea to share skulls between guilds within the Alliance Council so that we have a better chance of spawning the Harrower?

I will also need the names of any warrior who wishes to join the Guardian Troupe of the Alliance Council. My ICQ is: 52593817.

I think sharing skulls is a great idea. I would imagine that would increase the frequency each guild in the council gets in on a Harrower spawn wouldnt it?

On the point of Guardians .. I think this is an excellent idea as well. Once I get a tad more PvP training I would be happy to throw myself and bow between Alliance members and Reds.

As to the mention of hiring REDS to protect the spawns...Ive seen the numbers of alliance members at the champ spawns there are plenty to combat reds..and if those there are unwilling to defend themselves and each other..they shouldnt be there.  This of course is my opinion..

:p

The group you describe is the similar to the Praetorian Guards within our Honor Empire.

Rand is also correct and defense of ones own life always is your duty to perform....not to let someone else.

Again though you do describe what the Praetorian Guard was designed for........dealing without mercy to murderers relentlessly.

Am I reading this correctly....the allaince has parties large enough to take down champ hunt...but that cant work together to defeat a one/a few reds...are we the only members of this council with brass?

Tsk tsk Decurion.  I do not think that is the reason they are seeking such people.  I believe it is more to have those that excel and enjoy PvP to bear the brunt of those who would crash alliance hunts while those that truely abhore anything to do with PvP can be left to the champion spawn.  I know many members of various guilds within the alliance who are quite proficient and have the brass you speak of.  Harsh and hasty words create ill feelings and those within the Alliance are friends with us by choice not necessity.  Let us not tarnish PGoH by flaunting ones perceptions of others.

Hindsight is always 20/20...I apologize for my actions/words, trying to impose my beliefs of meeting force with force. I know some cant/wont pvp...*bows head and asks for forgiveness*...If any need protection on alliance hunts, my brother will be there, He's alittle dumb...but he carries a big axe!!  :sword:

hrmm.  Perhaps Martok might have to make an appearance for some PK bashing.  *Thinks back to a time when he used to be the PvP champion*  *light comes on in head*  *light goes off in head, too darn long ago*

Well, I'll be happy to stand in the way of the reds and the people in the guild that are going to kill the reds.  Been too darn long since I PvP'd with 'tok.  Don't think I even remember how!

*feels like an old man*

See.........ya get that ethy horse and you ride around too much........heheh

at least before you couldnt dissappear for long.....heheh horse would buck you off and we would find you dustin off your britches.

:biggrinSmurf:

The thought of standing beside a force of Justice with Honor is indeed a good one!  Nothing like droping into a pack of murderous mages axe hewing away scattering em ...but without allies in the cause it's a lonely battle.