Been awhile since i've posted

Lan

Since i've been gone to distance lands for quite some time now, I've seen the family grow and grow and seen Senator Wolf grow older and older ;)  :laugh:

Has ANYONE been able to get him to finally take a bath yet???? :O  :laugh:  :O  :laugh:

I gave up my seat as Senator so long ago. Council couldn't stand the non bathing wrapped in armor stink  ???

I guess "ancient" is the correct term now ;)

Just wanted to say I miss everyone and I wish I had a chance to meet everyone new in the guild!  Hopefully you'll get a chance to come over and play with me, Tok, and Bal someday Wolf...we miss ya!

Lan, or "Carelle" as he is known in DAoC is very similar to the mage we remember in UO.  Can't cast a spell if his life depended on it, and is good at getting his friends killed.  Sounds familiar aye Wolf?

We really do need to have some of the roleplay events like we did in the past.  I had so much fun when we all teamed up on Wolf and tried to give him a bath!   :)

Lan, or "Carelle" as he is known in DAoC is very similar to the mage we remember in UO.  Can't cast a spell if his life depended on it, and is good at getting his friends killed.  

I can agree with that 100%.  :p

Once my finals are over (around Christmas Eve  :) ), I will have time to play DAoC some more and possibly UO if I can figure out how to play it again.

Lan, or "Carelle" as he is known in DAoC is very similar to the mage we remember in UO.  Can't cast a spell if his life depended on it, and is good at getting his friends killed.  

I can agree with that 100%.  :D

Bah! Look whose talking! The Kings of "fizzle" themselves!  Its not MY fault Tok plays a gimp and Bal, ummm, well, ummm, well Bal just.....ummm hehhehe he just plays with himself, I MEAN BY HIMSELF!   :alcoholic:  :eek:

We should get somemore events together with everyone, especially before I sell my UO accounts  :eek:  :wow:

Happy Holidays to you all if I dont get a chance to see or speak to any of you!

Bah! Look whose talking! The Kings of "fizzle" themselves!  Its not MY fault Tok plays a gimp and Bal, ummm, well, ummm, well Bal just.....ummm hehhehe he just plays with himself, I MEAN BY HIMSELF!   :alcoholic:  :eek:

Oh! Look! Lan is hurt. *casts heal* Oops, I moved. *starts to cast heal again* Dang, moved again. Sorry Lan, I tried to heal you. *starts to cast resurrection*