Trailblazers - It's Time to Get Your Name in the Credits!

Balandar

To our illustrious Trailblazers,

You’ve made your mark in game. Now it’s time to make a permanent mark symbolizing your contributions by adding your name to the Landmark credits!

To be eligible to get your name in the credits, you must have purchased a Trailblazer Founder’s Pack (redeeming one of the sharable buddy keys from the pack does not count).

In order for your name to be displayed in our list, you must opt-in. Names are not automatically included. To add your name to the Landmark credits, please click here.

You’ll need to log in to the account on which you bought your Trailblazer pack.

I put in Emperor Borg of The Honor Empire      but with college, SotA, IDLife plus Lowes....im thinned out.   Total War Warhammer will be my filler game to replace EMPIRE Total War I currently play.......wanna play chad?    You can be American I will be British.

52 minutes ago, Borg said:

I put in Emperor Borg of The Honor Empire

Ooooo... changed mine to Balandar of The Honor Empire.

53 minutes ago, Borg said:

EMPIRE Total War I currently play.......wanna play chad?

Don't have that one. I have Attila but got bored on it and angry when my game would crash every time I tried to complete a turn. Had to wait 8 months for the fix, lost interest. I'll wait the extra couple of weeks here for Warhammer. In the meantime, got more SoTA to learn about so I don't have to learn the mechanics when it 'launches' in July.