regular raids are back

qque

I am one of the biggest whiners about not having our regular raids anymore.  Well i am doing something about it.  I cant do raids during the week for i get 4 hrs of game time during the week, but weekends....LOOK OUT.  Every saturday i am going to try to hold a raid for all to attend.  Some saturdays will be for the 50+ some for the 40+ an others for the 25+.  Now of course the 20 cleric wont be able to go into say sebilis for the raid for obvious reasons but the 55 cleric can go on the splitpaw or crushbone raids.  In fact i will expect some assistance from the higher lvls.  We are here to suport our younger followers.  

I will post up raid times and place in the motto of the day....so read it for once.  If you don't participate don't whine...if you participate loot rules will be enforced.

Rules:

1. Listen to what is being said and do it.  If you cause a train due to not listening you will have to leave (i will make the call on this one)

2. When told to zone don't stop run get out dont second guess it.

3. Listen to what is being said and do it.

4. loot will be by class and randomed by class that is ble to use it and needs it (if you have emerald dragonscale tunic why role on the cloth shirt).

5. Listen to what is being said and do it.

6. Watch what is going on and learn from it...it will help on future higher raids.

7. Listen to what is being said and do it.

8. HAVE FUN and MEET YOUR FELLOW FOLLOWERS.

Archived