XP & Items Tips

Rumblebore

Please post any quests that give XP or good items, or places for good XP at level XX, or items dropped and where, etc.

I am seeking anything like the Eggs quest which I have done and am grinding out levels while trying to gain resources to develop tradeskills. This can also be used later should they reset us again back to level 1.

Thanks.

Submitted by Balandar

• Wrasse Quest (note the entrance to the dragon cave is now through the sewer system)
    http://www.thehonore...-for-update-17/
    (no longer in as of R20)
  • Zones
    • Level 10: North Valeway
    • Level 20: South Ravenswood
    • Level 30: Northern Grunvald Barrens
    • Level 40: Southeast of Blackblade Mountains
    • Level 50+: Deep Ravenswood
Edited by Balandar
Added zone locations

Rumble, I am going to pin this so you can keep a list of XP quests or recommended zones for grinding.

Please add the following:

Wrasse Quest (note the entrance to the dragon cave is now through the sewer system)

http://www.thehonorempire.org/forums/topic/15630-quick-xp-for-update-17/

Zones

Level 10: North Valeway

Level 20: South Ravenswood

Level 30: Northern Grunvald Barrens

Level 40: Southeast of Blackblade Mountains

Level 50+: Deep Ravenswood

• 1 month later...

Realized something about zones. The same mob in one zone may give different XP than another. This is how you can determine Level of character per zone for hunting purposes. if a grey Wolf is 100 xp in one zone but 200 in another, you are in a higher level zone. Pretty true across all zones and one way to determine general level.

Realized something about zones. The same mob in one zone may give different XP than another. This is how you can determine Level of character per zone for hunting purposes. if a grey Wolf is 100 xp in one zone but 200 in another, you are in a higher level zone. Pretty true across all zones and one way to determine general level.

Good point. I haven't been watching the XP given by mobs. What I did notice is that some zones have the same mob that takes a lot longer to kill. For example, skeletons, some take seconds in the starter zones (now that I am level 23), some take minutes in higher level zones. The same with mimics (love those things!).