Saying Goodbye!

Orcala

Finally broke my WoW addiction I think =)

Been a fun 10 years and some of the best were with you guys. Deactivated Orcala's FB page and will be deleting all my chars later tonight. After playing the new patch and doing it all basically in one night, I'm terribly bored of the grind/raids.

Thanks all for the great times!

Orcala signing off!

Hey Orcala, look us up sometime in SoTA (Shroud of the Avatar). It's currently in Alpha with an expected release date of this year. Borg purchased a player owned town for our guild ($900 RL cash). So we'll have a good foot-hold in that game when it launches. We'll also be deploying a considerable update to the site as well in a couple of months. So come back and check us out or keep an eye open for an email! :yahoo:

Be well Nicole (Orcala is dead)...as with all The Honor Empire guild members across all games....your family and friends will always remain even after the adventures end and lifestyles change. I truly hope you and Vince have a great future and life together and always remember while your not gaming anymore...your always welcome to say hello or keep up with the old crews here on the boards and website. It will be changing as we all have changed....gaming is changing bigtime and regardless of that the friendships we all make and yours I hope will stay strong throughout your life. The true power i always have said a player has is in choice and in the decisions we make....in game and in life.

STRENGTH and HONOR Nicole....may your footsteps bring you closer to great life milestones and achievements where they REALLY COUNT!!!!

-Stan.

aka Borg, Morgh and Colin Mor

Well shucks, I need to check here more often.

I've not seen much of you lately, Orcala, but I'll still miss ya. I hope you don't actually delete the characters, since you never know. Besides, letting them exist means that somewhere, Orcala's enjoying retirement in Azeroth.

Do keep in touch if you can.