Banks

Balandar

Most of this is common knowledge I suspect:

Banks are local and not global.

Bank slots can be upgraded with in-game gold or $5 for 10 (currently).

I do not know if bank slots are global or regional?

We plan on having a bank in our player town.

For those that are not builing in our town (not sure why you wouldn't!?), read the following snippet by Numa from SoTA forums:

"There is a weird synergy going on between Kingsport, Ardoris and Owlshead. Kingsport has a boat going to Ardoris, traveling north a short distance from Ardoris gets you to Solace bridge and a rift at Solace bridge takes you back to Owl's head."

Owl's head or Ardoris may be good locations for your starting bank when you are leveling up.

If anyone has anything to add, please comment below.

As of right now bank's are regional so If you place items at Honor's hold you will need to be there to withdraw it.

But it's talked about alot of fourms so this might change at launch.

Right. But are the bank slots global? E.g. 140 slots at each location or 140 total between all locations? Or 140 at one branch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Each level has different starting bank slots......Lord = 350

Wait a minute. Lord is 200. Where did you get 350 from?

Methinks his "lordship"'s head hath risen like a yeasty bread....... :D

Each level has different starting bank slots......Lord = 350

Are you sure? I'm seeing 450 bank slots for lord. I get 350 as my eldermann Royal Founder pledge

I believe it's global that's what I'm getting when I read it from the add-on store,

That's what I saw last night. I had items in multiple banks, but could only access the items from the regional bank that I was currently visiting. The other items were grayed out with the name of the bank where they were located.

I believe it's global that's what I'm getting when I read it from the add-on store,

That's what I saw last night. I had items in multiple banks, but could only access the items from the regional bank that I was currently visiting. The other items were grayed out with the name of the bank where they were located.

So then it looks like you get a set ammount of banks slots and that counts for the gobal count and not that set number at each bank you vist.

I have a lack of funds, but the first upgrade for me was 100 gold for 10 slots. I don't know if it increases as you get more slots? Otherwise that's fairly cheap compared to $5 for 10 slots from the add-on store. We'll probably need to wait until closer to beta for some firm numbers as things keep changing. I would think $5 would get you 50 slots... but I guess they need to generate money some how.

I have a lack of funds, but the first upgrade for me was 100 gold for 10 slots. I don't know if it increases as you get more slots? Otherwise that's fairly cheap compared to $5 for 10 slots from the add-on store. We'll probably need to wait until closer to beta for some firm numbers as things keep changing. I would think $5 would get you 50 slots... but I guess they need to generate money some how.

Well i'm sure if you were to keep buying bank space with gold you will soon see it the 1,000's or 10,000's pretty quick ( If SotA is smart) you useing real money would be more easyer on the eyes.

thank god though the bankers tell you WHICH bank X item is in if it is not in the one you are at now.

Yes, very helpful. I had to go back to Owls Head to get my coconuts. I personally like the local bank idea. It'll help local regional areas by having people stay in those areas/locations.

Sent from my SM-P905V using Tapatalk