Jphn Smedley AMAA Discussion on Friday Jan 24th

Rumblebore

Link http://www.reddit.com/r/EQNext/comments/1w2lu2/im_john_smedley_president_of_soe_amaa/

QUOTE:

[–]daverthebraver 1 day ago - How much of a warning will we have before Landmark Alpha starts?

[–]j_smedley 23 hours ago - hours.

[–]murren 1 day ago - The question everyone is curious about: When does Landmark Alpha start? :)

[–]j_smedley 1 day ago - The one question I promised our PR person I would keep my mouth shut about. I can say stay tuned. very tuned.

rooaddict 1 day ago - Any plans to have musicians or the ability to play music in some way in EQN or EQNL?

[–]j_smedley 1 day ago - yes

Just had to share another tidbit to work everyone into a true feeding frenzy............

There will be a Bard class in EQN as well.

[–]Cranks0 21 points 4 hours ago

If you could relaunch a shutdown title which one would you pick and what would you do differently this time?

permalink report give gold reply

[–]j_smedley 119 points 4 hours ago

SWG. I would do everything differently.

SWG PLAYERS - OUR NEXT GAME (not announced yet) IS DEDICATED TO YOU. Once we launch it... you can come home now.

They registered H1Z1 to SOE on Jan 10th or so. I wonder if that is the code name or if they are going to make a Zombie MMO.