Trade day event

Steel DarKnight

Trade day event

In order to promote the empire and potentially aid in recruitment. I wish to suggest for consideration a bimonthly trade day event.

The basic idea is to offer the services of our tradesman for a few hours on an agreed upon weekend. A Craft Bazaar if you will.  “Young” players will be outfitted with crafted items free of charge (To an extent). This event would be held in Haven City with the purpose of recruitment of interested people and to promote the realms awareness of PgoH and its charter

T9C currently holds these events in Haven (Ever wonder why they have the largest # of ppl) to assist the “young” as that is one of their creeds. I had the opportunity to visit one of the events recently and it was a success. I think this is commendable and an example to us all. I can only suggest that PGoH would find that doing such as this to be to our guild and the realms long term advantage.

But something like this can only succeed through your participation. I leave this for you to decide. How say you?

“Leadership is not granted, It is displayed. True leaders are given their titles after the fact”.

I think this is a great idea, I would very much like to see something like this happen as it will also show potentially new members just how much tradesmen can help out.  I will give as much help as I am permitted as I cannot get into the realm right now due to being in a deep sleep

• 2 weeks later...