What do you plan to construct?

Rumblebore

Yeah, I just lost ALL of my stone in a server crash and what I built. They are bringing up a new server tonight (or tomorrow morning). We are going to try for it and delete our existing claims.

• 4 weeks later...

Worked on my claim a biut last night but it seems I come into game when it is noght and that restricts my creativity. While I was on low settings for everything light was never an issue, but it is not when I keep setting on medium to high.

I decided to make the main chamber at groundlevel have an interior 'domed' look. easy to make when you create a centered 3x3 set of 1x voxels to use the outer surfaces as end point of the Line tool. it is a forced issue to make it actually be 'squared' in reality. But when you get to the lower corners (lower areas closer to the floor but still up on the walls) I think I will need to remove two of the 1x voxels in the corners of where I still need to fill in so as to have 2 small surfaces as receiving point of the Line tool in order to complete the general look. If you stop by to look, the roof is white and the areas to change I paineted with wood-grained coloring. Those places get to be removed as part of completing the 'dome' and filled with what I was describing above.

I am going to fill the chamber with between 4-8 Columns, and create 2 Large Columns to the left and right with passageways up and down, to access the upper level (when designed and created) and the lower caverns. I some column designs in mind but for now may just use simple round cylinders.

The central floor will be slightly recessed and angled in to middle (using 1x to 1x Line tool for slope) for a firepit/bonfire or some short ornate lighting devices.

I am drawing out what I will do for the lower caverns. I am still doing an observatory.

• 4 weeks later...

I haven't really decided what I want to do yet, but my plot did come with a mountain XD. I'm trying to keep that part of my land natural, and build a staircase up to something grand.

I've seen something similar. They had an attached claim above their main claim, then another behind the attached claim so you can build up and behind (long stair cases, waterfalls, etc).