BREAKING NEWS (from Emperor Borg)

Balandar

BREAKING NEWS>>>>>>> War is ongoing...... Earl President Lincoln ordered his Utica Parish to launch a quick strike against the ROME Parish commanded by Lord Meatstick. Though heavy construction was still underweigh and the NW walls were not even begun to be constructed with thier massive Great Towers still on the planning boards....the forces of the vile Earl President Lincoln were pushed back and upon the first few volleys of the Archers deep within the Garrison defenses....Utica's Garrison forces retreated and are upon quick horse back to Utica Parrish.

BREAKING NEWS>>>>>> Merchants and Tax agents from ROME parish are reporting the loss of gold during the attack on the ROME Castle. It seems the assault was a ruse to occupy the Parish forces enough to steal gold from the local citizenry. This could mean as this war continues..that the forces under Earl President Lincoln are in dire straights.....they have taken many losses across the Western NY County. He may now be using the gold to buy mercenary forces if he has taken losses that have crushed his recruiting ability. Speculation abound....but....as in all battles...still word and orders are coming down to continue to build up defenses and solidify all fortresses and support the men of cloth as all means of defense are asked to stand strong.

STRENGTH and HONOR!!! -Emperor Borg

BREAKING NEWS >>>>>>> Earl President Lincoln has dispatched another army from Utica Parrish.....this one is moving much slower across the land. Could this be an assault force aimed at taking advantage of the open wall breach in Rome's Defenses? Could this be an army equiped with Capapults this time?

BREAKING NEWS>>>>>>> (court jester is getting tired of yelling this and shaking his jinglebells & blowing his horn)

CItzens and Tax agents are undersiege again....wait....here is some totals from the Tax Office of ROME. In the first attack 12,844 gold was lost to the gold plundering 159 peasants and 111 archers from Utica Parish. In the most recent attack even more was lost as gold was being moved to more secure locations and raided enroute.....15,424 gold lost to the gold plundering 171 peasants sent by Earl President Lincoln from the Utica Parish.

BREAKING NEWS>>>>>>> COUGH Cough*...I aint duin it no more....but its Tru....Ok ok ok.....BREAKING NEWS>>>>>>

Under orders of Earl President Lincoln of House 1 and Gangs of NY....Utica has launched an attack force now toward OSWEGO Parish controlled by New York Peacekeepers of The Roses House. This is now two ongoing battles....Utica vs Rome and Utica vs Oswego. All past efforts have failed to stop the gold plundering of Lincolns Utica Garrison peasant forces. We hope the citizens and tax offices can be protected in Oswego.

STRENGTH and HONOR Oswego!!! -Emperor Borg

*ring ring of Heralds front door*

Awoken from a nice sleep the Herald lights a candle and make his way to the door. Upon opening the door he is simply handed a memo rolled and the carrier bids him good eve and departs quickly.

"Hmmphh....spies such nice manners and so keen on time to deliver information" -the Herald grumbles as he closes the door and turns toward a small desk to read the message.

"HOUSE 8....it seems the war has taken a heavy toll on Earl President Lincoln for his colors have been raised upon a large village in Northern Minnesota in International Falls Parish. The area is a stronghold for HOUSE 1 and he now is surrounded by villages that favor his alligance."

*rolling up the memo the Herald checks the recent map reports*

Sure enough this is a new settlement for Earl President Lincoln, Gangs of New York.

"Well then ....this shall be interesting to see how much attention he tends back here in the New York area....perhaps his dream of ruling the County of NY has turned into a nightmare that he now just wishes to forget" -the Herald thinks to himself and begins to head back to bed.

*reaching his bed chamber the Herald blows out his candle and pauses and thinks*

Maybe this War is soon at an end...one can only hope....lets see what tomorrow brings.

ARMY MOVEMENT DISCOVERED>>>>

As the day of toils worked its way thru all the villages and the threats of WAR and conflict kept many a citizens ears perked and eyes wide open....today seemed to be a day of busy busy scouting and reporting. It was seen in many parishes that wolves were stirred by the recent movements of Armies and as buzzards circled battlefields....so did the wolves find new places to find easy meals of the dead. Many Brigades were sent to dispatch these wolves across Western New York.

It was not till late this evening when my Herald asked me to send out a scout to verify a rumor of a large conquering army from Tupper Lake moving southwest. My Scout reached the parish of Tupper Lake and sought information and upon reaching another scout (from BEASTS) they traded information and indeed verified that the garrison in Utna did send out an army led by a captain carrying the colors of HOUSE 1 and Faction TRG Gaming. This village is owned by Viscount Blain905 and has his religious zealots holdiing an interdiction on the village for 11hrs.

Once the scout had informed me of this news..I sent him and a pair of other scouts to check the status of any other holdings that Viscount Blain commands. A final scout was sent to pick up the trail of this conquering army and determine its targeted village.

One by one my scouts returned and to my surprise the first to return was the one tasked with finding the conquering army......it was at that time just passed the boundries of Onedia Parrish and he had found that they were marching on the village of Arthur in Jefferson Parish of WESTERN OHIO. This would take some great speed and I tossed the scout some coin to get a good meal and ale at the INN and then go take the fastest horse he could find and get to Arthur and if this be an ally villiage to warn them.....since Western Ohio was controlled by House 2 a lonstanding rival to House 1.

As the other scouts returned they all reported the same Interdiction situation at Viscount Blain's holdings....

Aren where Blain is the Steward of the HERKIMER Parish

and a "new village" that has no name as of yet for it is still within its 10hr construction bubble.

I began to look thru the notes of the scout and the Castle defenses that he had scribbled of Utna.....devising a plan for any of the more powerful may like to see. Utna was an imposing structure but without its main garrison.....it appears vunerable to a coordinated strong attack.

As dusk moved further into night and deep darkness....word via carrier pigeon arrived from my advance scout who had made it to Arthur. Prince Drakohio (aligned with no house or faction) owns Arthur and he has put a protection on the city for 2 days time.

Interesting....Blain's conquering army will arrive before this protection is ended...unless that protection of 2 days is broken somehow....I wonder what that army will do when they reach the village limits.

Perhaps I should begin some religious study myself to further understand this tactic and counter tactics that the men of cloth can bring to bear upon the greatest of armies.

If any of the Faction readers would like copies of the reports and/or an assault option....send a scout to my Heralds office where they will be accomodated.

-Emperor Borg

(Ingame email I can forward the scouting report.....REAL WORLD EMAIL I can send you the Battle Plan Report)

post-3-0-95410100-1380549527_thumb.jpg

post-3-0-67129800-1380549550_thumb.jpg

post-3-0-01887200-1380549739_thumb.jpg

Archived