Testing and saying hi

Guest Charlie

Guest Charlie

How is the guild holding up? I've went by Oly a few times, both this forum and Stratics and there is no one there. I guess it's one of the lull periods that come around. I've walked around Catskills and it seems empty itself though. I think of all the old roleplays, I even keep screenshots of some of the things we've done, I miss you guys and hearing from you. I'm sorry the end went so poorly.

I have the same ICQ as before, if you'd like message me again sometime :)

• 2 weeks later...

Now that I've got my password back...

Yep, we're still around. There are a few of us who are on for at least a few hours every day, but we aren't sitting in Olympus, no. We're usually off doing something or hunting. That said, most of those left don't seem to like forums much, so we keep in contact in other ways.

Many of us have odd schedules or ones that are flipped from the norm due to jobs and such. Like I live in Scotland now, so personally my gametime hours have changed since I'm five hours head. (10 PM Eastern is 3 AM here, so that's a bit late for me.) Stuff like that is why you probably wouldn't catch anyone on a walkthrough.

Hope you've been well, and Merry Ecksmas/Happy Mayan Apocalypse

Guest Charlie

*feels a chill in the air* it has been a really long winter. I didn't realize the cold could last this long..... I was really excited when I got an email saying there were responses to this post

Edited by Charlie

Guest Charlie

Yea you're right you aren't that exciting hehe. We still had some good rps together though Pip, and some fun conversations or topics like your 'lol butter' at the grocery store you where you used to work.

And Calli, my favorite with you was prolly the day in the house where you and I were embarrassing Kodoz with all kinds of female talk :p I also loved the emotes that would be unnoticeable IC like *she thinks that there are a lot of stairs*

So to me the guild was very exciting, because each day I got to be with my online family :)

Edited by Charlie