Who ordered the Deluxe version?

Balandar

There is talk that you can spend 2,000 gems to upgrade to the Deluxe version. I am thinking about doing that.

How many people ordered the Deluxe?

With the Deluxe, you get a Tome of Influence. Once you are representing the guild you can use this item to give the guild 1,000 influence. This will help us upgrade faster to a guild emblem and guild bank.

For those that have ordered deluxe, when you "represent" The Honor Empire in game, can you use your tomes? Or do you have plans to use them for other guilds?

With a handful of tomes we should be able to get our bank and emblem pretty quickly, maybe as soon as Monday/Tuesday. The first level of Politics and Architecture take 16 hours each to research, but I thought I saw something that allowed you to research two at once.

I'll probably get $35 in gems and get the upgrade. I'll be out $5, but oh well.

I got the Collector Edition, and I would be more than Happy to drop a 1,000 influence for us :)

I am close to getting it, but after paying for the SWTOR one, my spirit is broken on collectors editions.

I got the Collector Edition, and I would be more than Happy to drop a 1,000 influence for us :)

I am close to getting it, but after paying for the SWTOR one, my spirit is broken on collectors editions.

Dude I know me too. I atleast got the Statue so kinda feel better. But I don't thinkg GW2 will fail as hard as SWTOR

Archived