Hey strangers, hows your server holding up?

Well I'd rather not hinder those who would like to travel to greener pastures. I'm sure I'd be able and willing to run things eventually but it'd probably be long time in comming.

Edited by Syban

That doesn't really answer the question, though. Do we disband now, or do we try to get someone willing to take it over and move the guild to the other server? If we're moving, it probably should be done soon.

Most people are moving. We should reform

Agreed, but Syban is the only one who can move the guild since he's currently the leader, unless he passes leadership off to someone else who hasn't transferred yet.

You CAN transfer cross server, but if you want to move your shared guild items over, the guild LEADER has to disband the old guild, transfer, reform the guild on the new server, then put in a ticket. Apparently, no one else can do this.

We could just form on the new server and leave the old one active on Shien as well, I suppose. Either way, we'll need a charter and signatures on the new server.

Wholly Mcblurry balls of waaah?

Last I knew guilds couldn't be transferred over, but I would be more than happy to get the guild over on Ebon Hawk.

The issue is, is that I'm on a long work stretch right now and I won't be available for long periods until after Tuesday. Though I will be able to log in tomorrow morning and pass leadership to someone who can work on this tomorrow afternoon.

Just tell me how you would like me to proceed and I'll try my best to help out.

I've also put member names on my friends list in the event we wanted to reform on Ebon Hawk, just haven't seen anyone around is all. As with Shien my character names are Syban, Ipos, Magnetar my Agents name is different and I can't remember him off the top of my head.

Edited by Syban

The info was on the mail sent out and in the transfer faq, but here is the link. http://www.swtor.com/support/helpcenter/5310 BTW, my sub runs out in a couple hours so I won't be able to help in the process.

Basically, empty out the guild bank on the origin server.

Disband guild on origin server.

reform guild on destination server.

put in a ticket to get the guild bank tabs back.

deposit stuff taken out of the guild bank.

I'll be able to help with that. I'll get my characters transferred over tonight. Let me know when you're over there and I"ll make sure I'm on to sign the new charter.

We should probably put a news post up about it as well on our website so people know what's going on and where to find us.

Alright, I should be available for the majority of Tuesday to do what ever is needed to be done. I've already started draining out the coffers on Shien, though about half way through I started thinking is all this really necessary? Most of what is left is just schematics no one would want to use in the first place anywho.

Alright, I should be available for the majority of Tuesday to do what ever is needed to be done. I've already started draining out the coffers on Shien, though about half way through I started thinking is all this really necessary? Most of what is left is just schematics no one would want to use in the first place anywho.

don't spend much time messing with it. honestly, its mostly sell loot!

Once the guild is reformed, make a post to the Vigilance News section on who members can contact for an invite. I would set it up so anyone in the guild can invite as we had done previously.

You can transfer even with an inactive acounnt iirc, though the transfers have brought new life to the game, I hooked up with Exile. http://www.axisofblood.com/ if you happen to feel like rolling on Fatman, hit me up in game. "Smoove"

Yeah its a PvP server, but I rarely do PvE, hell Im bout 10 levels behind on my class story lol.

From complaints I've seen on the forums, people are complaining about lag, ability activation delay/misfires, and long queues during prime time. I sort of feel sorry for Biofail, they can't seem to do anything right. Seriously, do they test their stuff before bringing it live? I also experienced it on Ebon Hawk for the couple hours I was on before my sub ended, and it wasn't even prime time. It seems like their original fix for ability delay and lag, was to have half the people who subbed not log on.

My sub ended today (got the notice of failed credit card renewal). When I logged in the other night, there were over 240 plalyers in my instance on the fleet and there was a waiting queue of 10 minutes. It tempted me (almost) to keep my sub just due to there being people about. I think it's just withdrawal from GW2 beta that is speaking to me.

From complaints I've seen on the forums, people are complaining about lag, ability activation delay/misfires, and long queues during prime time. I sort of feel sorry for Biofail, they can't seem to do anything right. Seriously, do they test their stuff before bringing it live? I also experienced it on Ebon Hawk for the couple hours I was on before my sub ended, and it wasn't even prime time. It seems like their original fix for ability delay and lag, was to have half the people who subbed not log on.

I hate to say it, but this right here was one of the things that irritated me the most about these transfers.

When the game opened/started the experience of lag on the fleet and long queue times were the reason we got so many other servers. Then due to forced and bad decisions on EA(Evil A-holes)/Biofail/Mythic, they collapsed the "solution" to lag down to the SAME problem we had five months ago. So in summery, five months ago they had an issue they created their "solution" and then retracted it back to the same issues they had five months ago that forced them to create a solution that didn't work.

In time things may get better, but I'm sure were looking at another Bullfrog event in Biowares future.