Vigilance's future

So, its time for us to stop and discuss the future of the guild. Right now we continue to lose active members. While their names still show as being part of the guild, they aren't online or seen anymore. It appears they simply are not continuing subscription. Discussions in guild chat and through teamspeak during events/operations are largely expressing boredom and unhappiness overall with the game.

So where do we go from here? As the current GM, my place was only temporary until we found another guild leader. I have no problem continuing in this role for the next few weeks/months. We do need someone to step up and put their name into the hat though. Anyone interested?

I also am hearing people just waiting it out until their current subscription expires. If you are part of any of our weekly events such as operations, please let us know when that is so we can make appropriate changes to the line up.

Next week Diablo 3 is released. I know that myself and several others will be spending some extensive time in that game. Guild Wars 2 is on the horizon as well. By the time Guild Wars 2 comes out, we will need to have a new guild leader and hopefully a few more officers established to continue in SWTOR.