Assorted beta nonsense (may big images)

Skywatcher

It's a pretty common bug for hunter pets on beta and ptr servers to retain their pre-tamed size. I wasn't surprised to see it when I copied Sky over for beta. (I was surprised there was already a Skywatcher and that I hadda change his name though). Naturally, I had to do some screen and movie captures...

Oh sure, those baby turtles at the pet shop are cute, but the sales people never tell you how big they'll get when they grow up:

berniezt.jpg

Since Bernie kept setting things on fire, I let him go rest in the stable and brought out Grumpy. Ol grumps was feeling playful, so we decided to have a little game of hide and seek. Grumpy's good at that game. For the life of me, I couldn't figure out where he was hiding:

wheresgrumpy.jpg

After we got tired of hide and seek, I thought it was high time to have a little talk with Warchief Tinyhea...er...Garrosh. I brought some backup while we 'discussed' the whole Cairne thing. Say hello to my little friend...:

littlefriend.jpg

Unfortunately, the discussion didn't go to well. Garrosh yelled a lot, that made Grumpy mad and...well..um...I had to find a replacement quickly. Say hello to our new leader, Warchief GIR:

newwarchief.jpg

Hell, he's got to be better than Garrosh, right?

Now our new warchief needed someone competent guarding him. I figured I knew just the guy for the job. Poor Zed there must've been an arachniphobe. He stood there for a while looking at Wihio and then just ran away:

wihio.jpg

After a minute or two on the throne, Warchief GIR got bored and decided to tour his domain. First we tried to visit Undercity, but the darned Goblins wanted to charge some extra baggage/overweight fee for some strange reason:

extrabaggagefee.jpg

That made Warchief GIR angry. Very angry:

bigredpuppy.jpg

So angry that he decided he didn't want to be warchief any more. He just wanted to go back to the stable and play with his squeaky gnome toy, so I decided to call it a day and see what was up in Pandaria. Turns out there's strange things there, too. That, however, is a topic for a different post.

Edited by Skywatcher