1.2 Legacy Preview

Martok

Honestly, I thought there would be more stuff. At least the system is there so they can add more I suppose. And they only have up to legacy level 15.. I've seen people with Legacy level's in the 30s and 40s. Did the testers just not have a high enough legacy level to see those options or do they not exist yet?

What a shame, really! None of that stuff is really a game-changer. Make a 24 hours cooldown to a 20... really ? That is without saying that almost everything costs credits (millions of credits!). I mean sure it's "fairly" easy to make credits in this game, but are they trying to make this game a farm-game? I'm honestly disapointed with end-game content, they're asking people to just re-do the same missions everyday (daily) once you hit level 50, or grind PvP zones. Best way to still have fun is to roll an alt, but you face the same problem once you reach level 50 with that one too.

I can't wait for them to make the space part of the game much more exciting. I remember in SWG that's what kept me going when I reached cap level. Space was an entire game by itself, with PvP, customization, crafting professions, missions, and etc. Hell, you could even go inside other people's ship, mine, be a gunner or just make a huge space yacth party! I kinda wish they made a SWG space game. Not gonna happen I guess :(

This game will fall in the "will probably be a good game if they fix this and that." category. I'll probably unsub and track the game's progress, and come back in a year or so, when they have added some new features. I can already forsee this game going F2P in a year or two, once they aren't able to keep people excited about it. Right now I feel ripped off to pay $15 a month, waiting for new content to be added. (Supposedly they have over 200 employees actively working on the game.)

This game is not taking enough from previous SWTOR games, and the Mass Effect franchise. 2 games that are highly polished (from Bioware,too!) One looks beautiful graphically, while the other adds so much costumization options, such as costumizing your companion's powers and such.

Anyway, I'll stop complaining!

Well, the thing that's getting me is that this is all mechanics, that's great but start working on environment. Give us the tools to create the game we want to play, stop pandering to numbers and programs and make a game where people can Roleplay. That was the one thing I think SWG had down pat, was the options we had for Roleplaying. In my humble opinion it gave more life to that game than was originally intended.