A bit on upcoming 1.2

Martok

Here is a bit of info I grabbed from the IGN article.

Class changes in 1.2 include new abilities for the Warrior and the Knight, a nerf for the Bounty Hunter, and more. Every class will receive changes, and all skill tree points refunded so you can look over the trees again before deciding how to rebuild your class. "Some players will be excited, some might not. That's always the case when there's tweaks to classes."

Tasty bounty hunter and trooper tears. They feed me!

I watched the Livestream yesterday of the Guild Summit and I'm really excited about the Legacy system and the upcoming changes to crew skills.

Edited by Kamrune

Lets see . . . I've been a member of beta since 2008. Popped in an out of beta through out that time. Not even month 4 into release and every class will see some changes. I'm not sure weather to be worried or excited about that concept. Now on the other hand, I am very excited for the Legacy system to be active.

Lets see . . . I've been a member of beta since 2008. Popped in an out of beta through out that time. Not even month 4 into release and every class will see some changes. I'm not sure weather to be worried or excited about that concept. Now on the other hand, I am very excited for the Legacy system to be active.

So, you tested every class extensively in both aspects of pvp and pve ? It is clearly evident there are huge imbalances in the game as in all mmorpgs. I would be worried if there wasn't class changes made.

I don't know about huge imbalances but Uggy is right in that every MMO comes out of the gate with class balance problems, particularly in end-level play. Just as they get released with noticeable bugs and with exploits. You can't proof your game against the efforts of a million-plus players seeking to wring out every advantage they can come up with, not on the first try.

http://www.swtor.com/media/trailers/coming-game-update-1.2 if you haven't seen it already...

new daily missions, yay... but on corellia? Couldn't they find a zone that has less loading time than Belsavis?

the legacy family tree looks interesting.. and yep, you can play a chiss smuggler or sith consular (not so sure on this one) and uh... force choke to anyone???

few other things I picked up on from the teaser: thank you for "improving" the tioneese/columni/rakata textures, but what were you thinking on the horned atrocity for warriors? Vader helmet and cloak, where is it?! The inquisitor set looks rather interesting/odd too.