Crystals in new Patch

Martok

Transmission Incoming.......Starting trace program........

Trace Completed.... Message transmission point "Lord Reavus' Imperial Fury"

Message Begins:

My mission has been successful. The interrogation has proved even more fruitful than originally anticipated. Keeper was correct, the crystal shipment has been intercepted and is enroute to the fleet as we speak. Extirpation of Malgane, the source of this information, did not make it through the blockade.

About the vendor: This vendor showed up in the updated patch notes for patch 1.1.5. It was stated that this vendor would be on the Imperial and Republic Fleets until Game Update 1.2, when they will be bringing about a major overhaul for most, if not all, crew skills.

Note: All +31 stat crystals require player level 47. All +41 stat crystals require player level 50. All crystals except the Cyan and Purple crystals are BoP. All crystals are listed without any requirements to use except player level. Regarding Cyan and Purple prices, whichever color your faction already has will only cost 125k for you and the color your faction doesn't have will cost 250k.

Misc:

Blank Red - +41 Expertise--------------------------------125k

Blank Green - +41 Expertise-----------------------------125k

Blank Blue - +41 Expertise-------------------------------125k

Advanced Yellow Warhero- +41 Expertise--------------125k

White (!):

Blank White- +31 Power---------------------------------1mil

Blank White- +31 Crit------------------------------------1mil

Blank White- +31 Endurance----------------------------1mil

Blank White- +41 Power---------------------------------2.5mil

Blank White- +41 Crit------------------------------------2.5mil

Blank White- +41 Endurance----------------------------2.5mil

Advanced White Battlemaster- +31 Expertise-------1 mil

Advanced White Warhero- +41 Expertise------------2.5mil

Cyan:

Advanced Cyan Eviscerating- +41 Crit-----------------125k/250k

Advanced Cyan Hawkeye- +41 Power------------------125k/250k

Advanced Cyan Indestructible- +41 Endurance--------125k/250k

Blank Cyan(?)- +41 Expertise----------------------------125k/250k

Purple:

Advanced Purple Eviscerating- +41 Crit-----------------125k/250k

Advanced Purple Hawkeye- +41 Power------------------125k/250k

Advanced Purple Indestructible- +41 Endurance--------125k/250k

Advanced Purple Warhero- +41 Expertise--------------125k/250k

Schematics:

Advanced Magenta Intrepidity- +33 Endurance---------250k

Advanced Magenta Lethal- +33 Critical------------------250k

Advanced Magenta Resonating- +33 Power-------------250k

Don't forget the yellow/black preorder +41 stat crystals for 250K.

Plus they will be lowering the price/requirement on the super expensive galactic starships... I mean speeders, which will be removed from the game in 1.2

Edited by Kailand

Where do you get the creds to afford a white +41 end?!. What is a guild fleet hall going to cost when they come out? 5 billion?

Well.... there are some disreputtable street corners con Nar Shaddaa. I've also read at 50 soloing bording party normal is a decent way to get some cash after dailies.

A typical full daily run nets 100-150k if you get any good junk loot. Quests grant 10k or so each. Not to mention, once you get all the armor mods, that's more profit.

A Chinese credit farmer could make 700k-900k a week spending just 3-4 hours a day.

Anyway, I kind kind of feel ripped as an artificer that you can buy +41 crystals. Not to mention the wider variety as well.

I was fortunate enough to grab the last slot (think of that back baby seat in the MINIONS car that went to Walmart in the movie to get a new unicorn).....with Reavus, Kal and Veep the other day.....in about 44 minutes we blew thru all the Dailies on Belsavis (woulda been faster if I had the uber speeder).

We did not do all the ILUM stuffs or what they called wheelchair events and went into BGs for a while until we met Battlemaster Premades in Huttball over and over....

All in all it was about 2 hrs for the adventure (most in BGs) and resulted in for myself a little over 100k.....which got me the uber fast speeder WHOOT.

They have it all on autopilot and have done it so manytimes ...they fall asleep sometimes on speeders.

It would be best to learn that routine and harvest as much as you can before the end of sales.