Motivational

Skywatcher

I log in, but get bored right away since I don't raid anymore. The scare beast one is funny =)

Well I can't find a raid and pugging lfr stinks. Usually it's only me and maybe one other person on most nights. The guild is dead.

Figuring SWTOR killed WoW for some of us. Time to consider just killing the accounts.

I've got assorted herbs, ore, potions, leather, and other mats on the various alts. If anybody wants them, better say something before I vendor them.or just trash them.

I log in, but get bored right away since I don't raid anymore. The scare beast one is funny =)

Well I can't find a raid and pugging lfr stinks. Usually it's only me and maybe one other person on most nights. The guild is dead.

Figuring SWTOR killed WoW for some of us. Time to consider just killing the accounts.

I've got assorted herbs, ore, potions, leather, and other mats on the various alts. If anybody wants them, better say something before I vendor them.or just trash them.

Skywatcher you must join us in SWTOR, come to the dark side!!!

I get your point about WoW, I too (quietly) cancelled my account a while ago. I'd hate to see you dissapear however, you're an awesome guy, had tons of fun raiding with you and you were a great fit in the guild!

I don't know that WoW is dead for most of us, but yeah it's in stasis. That's kinda to be expected, SWTOR has fairly engrossing play while leveling, unique content for a number of alts, and lots of new systems to play with while WoW is at the tail end of its expansion's cycle and doesn't have much of anything new and interesting at the moment.

I got roped into the 1 year sub + Diablo deal so i'll be playing into the next expansion, just less than usual =P

Play what's more fun for you though! A ton of people will be back for the new expansion, the game just isn't fun anymore in this Xpak.

I got roped into the 1 year sub + Diablo deal so i'll be playing into the next expansion, just less than usual =P

Play what's more fun for you though! A ton of people will be back for the new expansion, the game just isn't fun anymore in this Xpak.

Orcala making sense... its the end of the world. But yes, I'm in the same situation. I'm logging on occasionally for events, etc.. And I'll be playing the expac when it comes out. Hopefully we will see you skywatcher on the darkside, and we are still waiting for more 50's so we can start 16 man ops, and have a more steady roster too boot.

I like those posters!

Orcala making sense... its the end of the world. But yes, I'm in the same situation. I'm logging on occasionally for events, etc.. And I'll be playing the expac when it comes out. Hopefully we will see you skywatcher on the darkside, and we are still waiting for more 50's so we can start 16 man ops, and have a more steady roster too boot.

I'm in a slightly different situation, but my account is definitely active until January 2013. I should log in once in awhile to say hello and see what's up, but I echo the sentiment here that there's nothing really 'new' to see and do.

It felt like after the 'newbie' quests were finished for Cata, Blizzard pretty much gave up on the game. They probably have their 'best and brightest' working on their new projects (like Diablo and the new secret MMO), and are keeping WoW on life support until they are ready.

I do look forward to the new expansion, though, to see what it might bring... though I REFUSE to play a Panda!

• 2 weeks later...

I got into that diablo one year deal also, feeling your pain. Been looking for another game to sink my time into, SWtOR seems to fit the bill nicely.

One 50 and 2 more close behind, won't see anyone on the sith side. Way too evil for me and the kids to be involved in. But I can say that one of my lowbees have been killing a few of the Vigilance people and some winterwolves. Don't like doing that but if the title is red it must be dead!!

I will most likely pop in when the next expac for WoW releases, but till then, I'm pretty much (out of site out of mind) for most of the crushers I'm thinking.

Remember, play to have fun!! Stop all the QQ it gets really old after a while.

Core aka Smed aka Eric