Vigilance's First Guild Meeting

Calendar

Hi everyone,

We will be holding our very first guild meeting this coming Wednesday (February 1st)!

The meeting will take place at the Drumond Kaas Cantina (1st floor) at 8:00pm server time.

We have a few announcements we would like to make and promotions to award ;)

This is also a great opportunity for people to take a break from their usual SWTOR activities and meet their fellow guildmates face-to-face (or at least in the context of a virtual world).

Note that this guild activity is not mandatory (we won't be breaking anyone's arm), but we would like to heavily encourage people to attend the event. Participation is the key to transforming what would otherwise be a random group of strangers into a collection of friends and family.

The event will be making use of the TS server. Please download the latest TeamSpeak client here: http://teamspeak.com/

You can connect to the guild's TS server at:

server: clanskullcrusher.guildts.com:4242

password: wobbly

Hope to see all you there!

Khabe

I really hate to say this but I may not be able to make it tonight. Have some RL stuff going on that I was going to try to get out of but now I may not be able to very easily without creating drama. *sigh*

I will still try to make it online if at all possible, but if not, good luck tonight and I look forward to meeting everyone in the guild soon.

Although not a huge participant in RP events, i had fun at the first meeting! It was a good way to get an update and do some world bosses and just see the others in the guild. Looking forward to more meetings and raids once i hit 50. Schedule permitting of course but will try to be a regular with things like that. :)

Hi everyone,

Sorry this took so long, here are the meeting notes for the 1st Vigilance Guild Meeting:

New Lord Promotion

We are pleased to announce that Isandra's application for Officer position (Lord) has been accepted. As of today she is now an Officer of guild Vigilance. Congratulations!

Master and Lord Applications

We are still open to receiving new Master and Lord applications. If you are interested in contributing to the guild in a significant way please check-out the sticky post in the General Forums. Note that Master positions are for folks who would like to dedicate themselves to a very focused task (e.g. lore-master, bank-master, flashpoint-master, etc.). The possible tasks for Master positions have not been identified, it is up to the applicant to sell his/her vision.

New Viscount and Overseer Positions

Folks have been asking for ways to move up the ranks in the guild, so here it is! We have introduced two new ranks; Viscount and Overseer. The Viscount position will be given to member of the guild who have reached level 50 and/or have part of the guild for a significant period of time. This is a symbol of the loyalty and dedication that these members have given to the guild. The Overseer position is a temporary one. It is given to members who have performed well or contributed in a significant way to the improvement of guild life. It is a symbol of their accomplishments in the past while.

Invite Policy Reminder

This is simply a reminder to members that everyone has invite priveleges. That being said, if you do invite some (whether a player or an alt) you MUST notify an officer of the guild so that he/she may set the appropriate guild member note. Any new players that are not family or personnal acquaintances must also fill out a formal application through our website. Failure to do so will not only result in these individuals not being promoted to the rank of Apprentice, it will also mean their removal from the roster.

Wednesday Social Group (by Robnar)

Robnar is setting up a social group for fun, leveling and flashpoints every Wednesday evening. It's an opportunity for folks to get together and play the game with friends. If you are interested in forming deeper bonds with other guildmates and wish to indulge in the more social aspects of MMO, please contact Robnar for more information.