Uncle Reavus' Eternity Vault 8 man

Martok

We now have about enough 50s to start up our 8 man raiding!

Looking to start Eternity Vault on Tuesday Jan 24th at 8pm EST time. Plan on the raid lasting for 3 hours (until 11pm est) Also, depending on interest, might also run this on Thursday as well for the same amount of time.

What I'm looking for:

2 healers

5 dps

Unfortunately, the way they have 8 mans set up there is only one tank needed. If we end up having enough people to move onto a 16 man instance, then we can add more tanks.

Some other notes:

- Plan on wiping while content is learned.

-Bring plenty of stims (Str/Aim/cunning/whatever)

-Bring a stack or two of health packs

- I would like to have at least one person that has biochem in our raid so we can get mats for the high level stims that last through death.

-I'm not expecting you to be completely geared out in purples, but you shouldn't show up rocking greens or orange gear with level 40s mods. At least mod your stuff up to 50.

If you are interested, please reply below and include what spec you currently are, and also if you are interested in changing your current talent tree if needed (for example: Currently Madness spec'd inquisitor, but willing to go healing...)

My juggernaut is out for vengeance and prefers to switch forms to dps.. or a backup tank if nerf dung hits the fans.

and um... sadly tuesday and thursdays are most often the nights I'm out, pending bruins game times :/

You know that I'm in. I would be able to go as either DPS or heals. Let me know which you'll need and I'll respec if necessary. :)

Too late for this old man. I'll have to try to catch some weekend action.

You can always start a weekend run too! Or depending on interest, add a weekend day also.

I guess i'll join, but i'm tank spec'ed at the moment... (Sith Juggernaut - Immortal). If you go for 16, i'll gladly tank, and I might respec if you really need an additional DPS (For example you have 7/8 or 6/8 and you need one more)

I mis read my schedule for next Tuesday. I do not get off work until 9pm EST. I will be home at about 9:30 at the latest. Tuesdays change weekly for me, if we are goin to set up a weekly raid time, may I put in a vote for Wednesday nights? I alway work early on Wednesdays and can make raids every week no problem. The week of the EV raid I have Thursday and Friday off and can come on Tuesday after I get home. Sorry for the mix up.

I'm just getting back into town after being out on the road for a week. By Sat I will finalize this weeks attendance list and also post info for future EV raids and info (including possibly different days)