Collector's Edition Hard Copy

Just got my physical collector's ed in the mail today! Super cool. But, anyways. Just wanted to throw a question out to everyone: To get all the in-game extra's wouldn't I have to uninstall the game client I downloaded to play the Beta and the pre-release? Would that cause a problem with playing it before the game is released on the 20th? Just wondering, thanks for your help in advance and see you out there!

-Nick

If you played Beta during the weekend of Nov. 25th you do not need to unistall the software, it will automatically patch to the release version. If you played Beta prior to Nov. 25th you will have to uninstall any software you have, and reinstall. If you are unsure when you played, there is an easy way to check. A specific file will exists on your PC...but unfortunately I have those notes written down at home. I will edit this message with that file info later...

-Aubringer

Just got my physical collector's ed in the mail today! Super cool. But, anyways. Just wanted to throw a question out to everyone: To get all the in-game extra's wouldn't I have to uninstall the game client I downloaded to play the Beta and the pre-release? Would that cause a problem with playing it before the game is released on the 20th? Just wondering, thanks for your help in advance and see you out there!

-Nick

All the extra stuff should be associated with the game key, not with additional code in the base client. There are vendors in the Imperial and Republic Fleets for redeeming in-game benefits and such.

My CE got shipped from Amazon to my office (I was assuming that there would be a grace period and it would be no problem to move from early access to release) but I also took the week off. Learning that I needed the code in the box to get my CE items, I immediately telephoned my employment to call me when UPS delivered.

My excellent employer opened the box and sent me text pictures of the codes inside. He's not familiar with such things, and send me three pictures. The strange thing is that there were three codes, one for a discount, one for registration, and another... for registration. I used one and it worked seamlessly. I'll be back in the office tomorrow, so I'll see it with my own eyes... but I can't help but wonder if I got an extra registration code by accident :oops: