No Release Day for Me

I think on amazon you have to choose the .99 same day delivery charge. You may want to log in and see if that is available. I don't know if it's available for CE. There are a lot of back-and-forth topics on swtor.com.

Yeah Bal I just updated to the best possible time for delivery. It was 27-29 so at least I was able to upgrade several days earlier, and MAYBE Amazon will ship earlier (doubtful). Regardless of what happens this will be the final purchase I ever make from Bioware, for this even to be an issue at all shows considerable contempt for their customers.

Guys, they sent you a pre-order code that you have to redeem. You WILL be able to play early-access, even if you don't have the physical copy of the game. Although, you will have to download it from the launcher. It is around 13-14GB, so be prepared. If you didn't send your code yet do it immediately because it starts on December 15th.

Not pre-order code, I am already in the headstart, but after the 20th I will be barred until I can input the game code from my purchased product into the system. Which for me should be the 22nd.