Downloading...

O.M.F.G.

I finally got through,press 2 for accounts, 2 for account security, 1 for hacked. It sends you in a friggen loop!

It tells you to email them or to call back on the same number. Emailing them will result in a message telling you to call them, so how exactly is one going to get ahold of anyone if their account is hacked to get it resolved?!

So I finally get into a different option for account security, and finally on hold. Their hold music (as experienced last night) is the same song looping over and over at an obnoxiously loud volume. Phone turned all the way down and it is obnoxious.

Wish me luck. I hope I get to actually talk to someone within an hour and 40 minutes but based on experience I am not expecting to get too.

And success! Finally got through and got things straightened out. Going to start the download once I get home this evening.

I hope they increase the number of folks manning their CS desk though - that was awful trying to get ahold of someone, and the game hasn't even launched yet.

Going on 5 hours of download and the folders are showing almost 18GB (that's a fair portion extracted already), so not too bad, but it looks like it will probably have to run over night to finish.